1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Beta v0.3.0.4061 bug reporting thread - post your bugs here

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Emilio, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Post here if you're experiencing bugs and other issues with the latest build (Nov 17).

2. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

-

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
  3. - Shadows drawing distance issue still occurs
    Encountered examples:
    1. Entrance of the gallery on Raceroom Raceway track draws shadows as you approach
    2. Side track crane shadow "pops" as you approach it on Portimao (Craig Jones - turn 10) - very visible with Time of day: Sunrise

4. 1. DTM 2013 cars occupying the same pit box during Mid Ohio qualifying
    2. Looking at session info right before a race and time remaining shows a large negative number.
    3. I was running DTM2013 in Norisring with 15 AI. I was next to last and the game was reporting the gap between me and the AI behind me, but it displayed something that didn't make any sense, like it didn't know the name of the AI.

5. Quote from the Update thread:
    Win7
    Asus P5Qdeluxe
    Intel P45/ICH10R chipset
    SoundMAX 2000B onboard sound
    I use stereo(with headphones), tested it with 5.1 and 7.1 and nothing changed.
    I have this problem with Honda Civic WTCC and Carlson SLK 340 Judd.
    Here are some sound captures from my pc:
    RRRE-Carlson-SLK-340-Judd.mp3
    RRRE-Honda-Civic-WTCC.mp3

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
  6. I just raced the second stage in DTM 2014 th championship on Motorsport Arena Oschersleben, was going in for a tire change, speed limit 60.
    I was holding 58, and there comes a bunch of AI's behind me and run me of the pit lane, not ones but twice!.. . :confused::cautious:. .. :confused::mad:.. :poop::(

7. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

sometimes when in race cant do a replay even though I am pressing the instant replay button in menu. only noticed this in race

also at brands with full gt grid my Mercedes shared a garage with an audi, literally overlayed him was one weird mash up of merc and audi lol

8. - suzuka : on last sector, the replay camera switches to a bridge where nothing is.
    - Lausitzring : in the mid-sector there is a static camera which has a very long duration, the car is allready miles away.

9. - Portimao: BMW E30's AI is unbelievably fast on the Galp turn (15th before the straight). It takes the turn at double the acceptable speed defying physics and if you're in the middle it rams you out.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  10. Game will not let me switch "Track Texture Quality" to medium or low. I can change it but when I go back into the video settings it always reverts back to high.

11. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek
    Editor / Automotive News Staff

I've been having several problems with the game launching/closing/crashing as well as joining Multiplayer races. Managed to get onto one server in DTM 2014 but no luck with any R3E servers all night. Also, several times I was unable to launch a singleplayer race, it gave me a little loading circle, then nothing. When that happened it would not close either, gave a message saying "already launching"

12. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium Member

In DTM 2014 the player car doesn't have brake glow, the A.I. has it but not my car. Only graphic settings I have off are motion blur and bloom. ALL other RRE cars have brake glow for me though.

13. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

Did you see BMW and Audi AI having brake glow? If so that's the bug.

Both in game and in real life DTM Audi and DTM BMW have disc caps so you don't see them glowing.

14. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

I've got reports that the servers were very slow last night. We will look into the problem but sounds like the server provider had some issues.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

I can't reproduce this. Did a race with adaptive AI and I had to lift because I would be faster than the E30 in front.
    What AI strengths do you use?

16. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

I checked it, only the Mercedes has disk glow. Doesn't matter with one, player or AI Mercedes.

17. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

18. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Reproduced
    Thx

seems the Track Texture Quality is linked to the Car Texture Quality.

19. Hang on man! ;)
    I think a single thread containing all the issues would be better instead of posting different threads. It should be simpler for the devs to look into matters having all in one place. (maybe this thread could be sticky-ed for better readibility? :rolleyes: Mods?)

20. 120% at the beginning, I had to lowered to 115% cause of this issue but still it bumps me out :-(
    I might try to upload a video and then point you there so you can see (without posting anything here! :p POLICY RULE!!)