Beta v0.3.0.4061 bug reporting thread - post your bugs here

- Shadows drawing distance issue still occurs
Encountered examples:
  1. Entrance of the gallery on Raceroom Raceway track draws shadows as you approach
  2. Side track crane shadow "pops" as you approach it on Portimao (Craig Jones - turn 10) - very visible with Time of day: Sunrise

1. DTM 2013 cars occupying the same pit box during Mid Ohio qualifying
2. Looking at session info right before a race and time remaining shows a large negative number.
3. I was running DTM2013 in Norisring with 15 AI. I was next to last and the game was reporting the gap between me and the AI behind me, but it displayed something that didn't make any sense, like it didn't know the name of the AI.

Quote from the Update thread:
Is the Civic bug fixed? (engine sound only on left channel)

Nope, it's still there, at least for me. But no one else seems to have it so maybe it's a hardware compatibility problem?? edit:it's even worse with the carlson judd slk hillclimb car. Sound is completely changing from left to right while reving up. I hope this is getting fixed soon.

Sorry guys, I didn't know about this bug, but it definitely looks like a compatibility issue because I don't remember that some other people had this problem. Could you tell me what are your sound card and chipset /motherboard please? Also, are you playing with stereo or 5.1 mode? From there, we might have a chance to reproduce it. Thanks for your patience ;)

Win7
Asus P5Qdeluxe
Intel P45/ICH10R chipset
SoundMAX 2000B onboard sound
I use stereo(with headphones), tested it with 5.1 and 7.1 and nothing changed.
I have this problem with Honda Civic WTCC and Carlson SLK 340 Judd.
Here are some sound captures from my pc:
RRRE-Carlson-SLK-340-Judd.mp3
RRRE-Honda-Civic-WTCC.mp3

Last edited:
I just raced the second stage in DTM 2014 th championship on Motorsport Arena Oschersleben, was going in for a tire change, speed limit 60.
I was holding 58, and there comes a bunch of AI's behind me and run me of the pit lane, not ones but twice!.. . :confused::cautious:. .. :confused::mad:.. :poop::(

sometimes when in race cant do a replay even though I am pressing the instant replay button in menu. only noticed this in race

also at brands with full gt grid my Mercedes shared a garage with an audi, literally overlayed him was one weird mash up of merc and audi lol

- Portimao: BMW E30's AI is unbelievably fast on the Galp turn (15th before the straight). It takes the turn at double the acceptable speed defying physics and if you're in the middle it rams you out.

Last edited:
I've been having several problems with the game launching/closing/crashing as well as joining Multiplayer races. Managed to get onto one server in DTM 2014 but no luck with any R3E servers all night. Also, several times I was unable to launch a singleplayer race, it gave me a little loading circle, then nothing. When that happened it would not close either, gave a message saying "already launching"

In DTM 2014 the player car doesn't have brake glow, the A.I. has it but not my car. Only graphic settings I have off are motion blur and bloom. ALL other RRE cars have brake glow for me though.
Did you see BMW and Audi AI having brake glow? If so that's the bug.

Both in game and in real life DTM Audi and DTM BMW have disc caps so you don't see them glowing.

I've been having several problems with the game launching/closing/crashing as well as joining Multiplayer races. Managed to get onto one server in DTM 2014 but no luck with any R3E servers all night. Also, several times I was unable to launch a singleplayer race, it gave me a little loading circle, then nothing. When that happened it would not close either, gave a message saying "already launching"

I've got reports that the servers were very slow last night. We will look into the problem but sounds like the server provider had some issues.

- Portimao: BMW E30's AI is unbelievably fast on the Galp turn (15th before the straight). It takes the turn at double the acceptable speed defying physics and if you're in the middle it rams you out.
I can't reproduce this. Did a race with adaptive AI and I had to lift because I would be faster than the E30 in front.
What AI strengths do you use?

I am really sorry and apologize to report such (it looks like) a stupid bug for the third time, because nobody even wants to answer anything, but I will try just one more time :(
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/problem-with-hud-size.96549/

Thanks anyway.
Hang on man! ;)
I think a single thread containing all the issues would be better instead of posting different threads. It should be simpler for the devs to look into matters having all in one place. (maybe this thread could be sticky-ed for better readibility? :rolleyes: Mods?)

I can't reproduce this. Did a race with adaptive AI and I had to lift because I would be faster than the E30 in front.
What AI strengths do you use?

120% at the beginning, I had to lowered to 115% cause of this issue but still it bumps me out :-(
I might try to upload a video and then point you there so you can see (without posting anything here! :p POLICY RULE!!)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 40 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 6.1%