Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Emilio, Nov 19, 2014.
Post here if you're experiencing bugs and other issues with the latest build (Nov 17).
- Shadows drawing distance issue still occurs
Entrance of the gallery on Raceroom Raceway track draws shadows as you approach
Side track crane shadow "pops" as you approach it on Portimao (Craig Jones - turn 10) - very visible with Time of day: Sunrise
1. DTM 2013 cars occupying the same pit box during Mid Ohio qualifying
2. Looking at session info right before a race and time remaining shows a large negative number.
3. I was running DTM2013 in Norisring with 15 AI. I was next to last and the game was reporting the gap between me and the AI behind me, but it displayed something that didn't make any sense, like it didn't know the name of the AI.
Quote from the Update thread:
Intel P45/ICH10R chipset
SoundMAX 2000B onboard sound
I use stereo(with headphones), tested it with 5.1 and 7.1 and nothing changed.
I have this problem with Honda Civic WTCC and Carlson SLK 340 Judd.
Here are some sound captures from my pc:
I just raced the second stage in DTM 2014 th championship on Motorsport Arena Oschersleben, was going in for a tire change, speed limit 60.
I was holding 58, and there comes a bunch of AI's behind me and run me of the pit lane, not ones but twice!.. . . .. ..
sometimes when in race cant do a replay even though I am pressing the instant replay button in menu. only noticed this in race
also at brands with full gt grid my Mercedes shared a garage with an audi, literally overlayed him was one weird mash up of merc and audi lol
- suzuka : on last sector, the replay camera switches to a bridge where nothing is.
- Lausitzring : in the mid-sector there is a static camera which has a very long duration, the car is allready miles away.
- Portimao: BMW E30's AI is unbelievably fast on the Galp turn (15th before the straight). It takes the turn at double the acceptable speed defying physics and if you're in the middle it rams you out.
Game will not let me switch "Track Texture Quality" to medium or low. I can change it but when I go back into the video settings it always reverts back to high.
I've been having several problems with the game launching/closing/crashing as well as joining Multiplayer races. Managed to get onto one server in DTM 2014 but no luck with any R3E servers all night. Also, several times I was unable to launch a singleplayer race, it gave me a little loading circle, then nothing. When that happened it would not close either, gave a message saying "already launching"
In DTM 2014 the player car doesn't have brake glow, the A.I. has it but not my car. Only graphic settings I have off are motion blur and bloom. ALL other RRE cars have brake glow for me though.
Did you see BMW and Audi AI having brake glow? If so that's the bug.
Both in game and in real life DTM Audi and DTM BMW have disc caps so you don't see them glowing.
I've got reports that the servers were very slow last night. We will look into the problem but sounds like the server provider had some issues.
I can't reproduce this. Did a race with adaptive AI and I had to lift because I would be faster than the E30 in front.
What AI strengths do you use?
I checked it, only the Mercedes has disk glow. Doesn't matter with one, player or AI Mercedes.
I am really sorry and apologize to report such (it looks like) a stupid bug for the third time, because nobody even wants to answer anything, but I will try just one more time
seems the Track Texture Quality is linked to the Car Texture Quality.
Hang on man!
I think a single thread containing all the issues would be better instead of posting different threads. It should be simpler for the devs to look into matters having all in one place. (maybe this thread could be sticky-ed for better readibility? Mods?)
120% at the beginning, I had to lowered to 115% cause of this issue but still it bumps me out :-(
I might try to upload a video and then point you there so you can see (without posting anything here! POLICY RULE!!)