Best Motorsport videos

I was too young for the formula of 70's , 80s, and even most 90s but this video struck me in a sort of sense of how it shown me that epoch. Such circuits and layoouts unbeliavable to me compared to today - like almost simple roads, hills etc- and very nice but at same time there was so much danger right to the next corner.

And anyways some shots in that video are really suggestive [ 0:23 - 0:33], the crowds, [1:20-1:40][3:42-4:12]

<snip>

I was too young for the formula of 70's , 80s, and even most 90s but this video struck me in a sort of sense of how it shown me that epoch. Such circuits and layoouts unbeliavable to me compared to today - like almost simple roads, hills etc- and very nice but at same time there was so much danger right to the next corner.

And anyways some shots in that video are really suggestive [ 0:23 - 0:33], the crowds, [1:20-1:40][3:42-4:12]

What track is that at 1:00?

Second correction after jump is beautiful: car is oriented right for the next corner, trajectory is good so let it continue in slide.. He could've been in trouble if the road was going to be dead straight.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.