Best apps for Assetto Corsa?

Metla

Premium
So, we get regular threads about the best tracks and cars available, But can anyone recommend the best apps, and what they do?

I've never used any third party/User created add-ons myself (aside from the already mentioned cars and tracks), But the talk in a recent thread that touched on a crew chief and position indicators raised my interest.

Maybe you should work on your googling skills a bit. What is the first hit you get on this search: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=content+manager+assetto+corsa

Also yes, CM does allow several cars in showroom. In CM showroom, not in vanilla. Open a car in CM showroom then click the several cars tab to add more

Thank you for answer. Actually I was trying to search on RaceDepartment.
Still I don't clearly get that : what is "Content Manager Showroom" ? Is this in CM or a seperate app ? Or by vanilla did you mean the vanilla showroom that is in AC by default ?
In other words, now that I have CM (trial edition), do I need something else or can I get several cars in the showroom yet ?
Would be kind from you to enlighten me.

Regards.

I'm using Content Manager and I agree it makes AC 1000 times better. I also have Map Display and IS Add Shortcut key, which adds some hotkeys to the game (very useful with my button box). By the way, I've heard about Read Head Motion. Is it recommended for VR? What other apps do you think are worth considering for VR users?

I would add Traction Circle to the usual list. The traction circle is a well known concept to those that have watched guides like that from Driver61 and this implements it fairly well. You need to set it to 10s so you can review the corner right afterwards and this poses issues for combination of corners and chicanes but it is a very quick telemetry to tell you how well you did in the braking zone, in turn in, mid and exit of the corner all in one easy to understand graph.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back