Best apps for Assetto Corsa?

Metla

Premium
So, we get regular threads about the best tracks and cars available, But can anyone recommend the best apps, and what they do?

I've never used any third party/User created add-ons myself (aside from the already mentioned cars and tracks), But the talk in a recent thread that touched on a crew chief and position indicators raised my interest.

SideKick // Best all round information App
Helicorsa // A must for online play
Track Map Display // Full track display
Tyre Pressure Engineer // For the ideal tyre pressure
JoyToKey // Assigning actions to the rights analoge stick on my X1 controller and controlling SideKick information buttons

As someone mostly driving in leagues ... I'd add
- Ptracker ( when driving on servers using the server-side sister app Stracker )
- Pitlane Penalty ( usual warnings and Drive Through Penalties .... when leagues are using it with after race controls ... replacing the original sad penalties ).

Of course... Helicorsa ( visual ) or Crew Chief ( audio ) .... and SideKick grouping most needed infos on one single app for driving on track.

NB: and we're lucky to have those perfect Apps creators ... always reactive and passionate. ! :thumbsup:
Thank you guys ! ;)
Not sure I'd still be there driving AC without all of them !

Crewchief and RealHeadMotion are the only ones I use. I disagree with those saying HeliCorsa is a "must" for online racing. Never used it and I do fine. CrewChief's audio warnings combined with mirrors are more than enough.

The only extra mod I use regularly is helicorsa. Even though I'm in VR now helicorsa is still useful. A new issue with racing in VR is that your attention can be taken up by a car on your left when a car moves onto your right that you don't know about. That situation was almost easier on a single screen with helicorsa.

I've been meaning to try out real head motion. I'm looking for something that would give me some head movement to indicate braking. All I really want is for the head to kind of dip in correlation with how heavy I'm braking.

I'm finding some apps don't work well in VR. RSR being one, it gets too big and when the add pops in it moves the app into my eye line.

Content Manager (#1 app for AC)
RSR Live Timing (must have)
pTracker / sTracker (must have)
Minorating (Online)
Admin Tools (Online)
Race Essentials
Crew Chief
Track Map Display (neys)
SRS
Tire Helper

Last edited:
I've seen the RSR Live Timing one being mentioned quite a bit. Is it only useful for hotlapping? A friend of mine was really surprised that I don't already have it, but it sounds like something that isn't useful online, and I basically never hotlap.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back