Banned from AC forums, anyone have experienced this?

< Mod Edit: Please be advised that it is in breach of RD ToS to use insulting or derogatory terms. Post cleaned.>

Hello all, i'm banned from AC forum for more than one month now. As an active member since the beggining and with more than 1000 messages i feel shocked with that kind of attitude from them. <snip>

Has this happened to anyone? I agree maybe that they should permanently ban you if you were kind of disrespectful or insult anyone, which was not the case. I got banned until now just because people were asking on forum for MP improvements (more than acceptable) and all i've done was quote a message <snip> and used a funny ironic image related to what he was saying THAT WAS CLEARLY A LIE!! From that moment on, as it was admitted by Lord Kunos himself, he went on a ban strike and several people were banned... until now.

Well, maybe i would accept a week suspension because now i know AC forums staff can't accept critics anymore (they're rich now) and became a dictatorial regime that can only be populated by fanboys or "yes" sheeps...

The image was this...

Ray Liotta Laughing In Goodfellas.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There wasn't a warning. There was a couple of guys being rude
Yeah of course you can still drive, forum access have nothing to do with that.

For the banning message, I don't know I've never been banned from any forum.
I didn't get a chance to apologize because they didn't explain , just said it was nonsense. The stupid thing is that I would like to know why it's so much better and it was good before.
Well at least I can drive.
Thanks for the info guys.

Have you found an aswer to this already, Rui? Would be interested as well.
Why?
What makes it ok to act like an uneducated, ill-mannered animal on a forum, whilst at the same time think it's completely unacceptable IRL? Isn't this real life? Aren't the people you talk to on forums real? Or are there really that many keyboard warriors still trawling the internet? I thought that was a thing of the past.

IP banning is a very bad solution .... my previous Internet provider searched for 6 months why I might not reach any websites hosted by One.com ! ( included the one I had to update ) .... they finally found 3 months after I left them: a IP I received one day which was ... blacklisted !

You'll never know if it is a ban or a IP problem !

No, don't worry! Just wanted to point out that he made a good point and a valid question. You stayed quiet for a couple of pages and now you are back without answering. And, as I said, the answer really interests me but do whatever you want :)

If you want to know i don't come here very often, so i usually don't even know most people here. The fact that i answer was just coincidence, as i may be out of Racedepartment for some months again, i don't plan when i do things, sepecially comment on forums, i have other things to do in life :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%