Banned from AC forums, anyone have experienced this?

< Mod Edit: Please be advised that it is in breach of RD ToS to use insulting or derogatory terms. Post cleaned.>

Hello all, i'm banned from AC forum for more than one month now. As an active member since the beggining and with more than 1000 messages i feel shocked with that kind of attitude from them. <snip>

Has this happened to anyone? I agree maybe that they should permanently ban you if you were kind of disrespectful or insult anyone, which was not the case. I got banned until now just because people were asking on forum for MP improvements (more than acceptable) and all i've done was quote a message <snip> and used a funny ironic image related to what he was saying THAT WAS CLEARLY A LIE!! From that moment on, as it was admitted by Lord Kunos himself, he went on a ban strike and several people were banned... until now.

Well, maybe i would accept a week suspension because now i know AC forums staff can't accept critics anymore (they're rich now) and became a dictatorial regime that can only be populated by fanboys or "yes" sheeps...

The image was this...

Ray Liotta Laughing In Goodfellas.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From our Terms of Service:
All users should refrain from dragging out heated discussions in the public forums. If you have an unresolved conflict with another user or staff member please use the private messaging system or email to resolve it. Remember at all times that normal forum rules apply in private messages and a user is able to report aggressive private messages directly to the admin team, which will include the content of the message.

I just got banned from AC. I took some advice about physics threading which really helped. I made a very positive comment. Someone asked about it and I explained how I did it and someone else said it was nonsense. I asked why. Didn't get an answer. I replied, if it doesn't work put it back or don't do it at all.

The only thing I can think of is it was a little off topic.

< Mod Edit: Please be advised that it is in breach of RD ToS to use insulting or derogatory terms. Post cleaned.>

Hello all, i'm banned from AC forum for more than one month now. As an active member since the beggining and with more than 1000 messages i feel shocked with that kind of attitude from them. <snip>

Has this happened to anyone? I agree maybe that they should permanently ban you if you were kind of disrespectful or insult anyone, which was not the case. I got banned until now just because people were asking on forum for MP improvements (more than acceptable) and all i've done was quote a message <snip> and used a funny ironic image related to what he was saying THAT WAS CLEARLY A LIE!! From that moment on, as it was admitted by Lord Kunos himself, he went on a ban strike and several people were banned... until now.

Well, maybe i would accept a week suspension because now i know AC forums staff can't accept critics anymore (they're rich now) and became a dictatorial regime that can only be populated by fanboys or "yes" sheeps...

The image was this...

View attachment 111642
Are you still banned?

I just got banned from AC. I took some advice about physics threading which really helped. I made a very positive comment. Someone asked about it and I explained how I did it and someone else said it was nonsense. I asked why. Didn't get an answer. I replied, if it doesn't work put it back or don't do it at all.

The only thing I can think of is it was a little off topic.

Was probably because you kept spreading that physics latency nonsense even after it was explained to you. Just a guess of course.
I know you had good intentions but you should listen to those guys, they know what they are talking about.

Was probably because you kept spreading that physics latency nonsense even after it was explained to you. Just a guess of course.
I know you had good intentions but you should listen to those guys, they know what they are talking about.
I just wanted know why it was nonsense. I drove for a couple of hours last night and something is working better. If it wasn't the physics threading I would like know what I had done. I'm really happy with it.
I did do some research and had ask a staff member if he thought I would notice a difference. He said no and I don't think I replied.
I don't know how something so good went so wrong.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back