Overall effects strength: 100%
Spring effects strength: 0%
Damper effects Strength: 0%
Centering: 0%
Degrees: 900

Allow game to adjust settings CHECKED
Combined Pedals MUST BE DISABLED

In AC -> Controls -> Advanced

Force Feedback Gain: 85% (the overall strength of all effects).
Filter: 0% (helps to smooth out FFB effects).
Damping: 0% (helps by deadening the feel of the wheel and FFB effects).
Minimum Force: 5% (can assist with G27 deadzone issue & enhance FFB).

Kerb effects: adjust to personal taste ('rumble' effect caused by driving across a kerb).
Road effects: adjust to personal taste (additional wheel vibration to simulate the road/track surface).
Slip effects: adjust to personal taste (additional FFB effects to simulate a loss of traction).

Last edited:
So I'm just posting the setup I'm using for my stock G27.

Settings to use with FFB LUT Generator and FFBclip.

Cheers

Capture.JPG

Capture4.JPG

G27_WheelCheckLut.png

So I'm just posting the setup I'm using for my stock G27.

Settings to use with FFB LUT Generator and FFBclip.

Cheers

Except for lack of damper** force the settings are nice :). Although i have doubts about the chart at the end. Not only your wheelcheck goes to some strange max value (1.6) but the "final" result is not be a mean value of the two, but rather a transformation of horizontal axis of wheelcheck result by vertical axis of the lut.
This does not go row by row (like normal math operations) unfortunately so it needs special functions, for example in excel you can use:
=VLOOKUP(second_lut_value_cell;$WC_force_column:$WC_deltax_column;2;1)
where the WC_columns are original "force" and "deltaX" values from wheelcheck transformed to 0-1 range.
Still the lut looks reasonable so the FFB is most likely good :)

** I see a lot of people don't use it and wonder if it's lack of knowledge of what it does or just not liking it... I find it pretty cool feature.

If you do the ffb based on the LUT generator, then you just use 100% gain and 100% overall forces, 0 min.force. This FFB-post processing already corrects force deadzone.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/lut-generator-for-ac.9740/

Riiight. It corrects it by giving me oscilation on the straight and turning the transition from dead center to left and right from smooth to rough. If LUT gave me a smooth transition without a spike in the center since LUT curve starts like this __/ instead of a smooth curve resulting unnatrual feeling at/around and passing center. Closes I can get is running 105-7% Strenght but the it feels like it't clipping.

But even without using Lut-ffb you don't need special settings. Is always about Gain%, min.force%, and in logitech profiler overall forces %. All the other ffb parameters can be 0. About the gyro, you can try after you set those settings.
There's no right/wrong gain%, you can keep it at 100 and then lower/raise per car on the track, using +- buttons from numpad.
About min.force and overall forces, you either use min.force at 12 + 100 from logitech, or 0 + 107. You can obviously fine tune those numbers if you need.

With wheelcheck giving you 20% minimum force, I don't know if you need to put 20 in the game min.force option or continue with 10-12 default. Experiment in the game.

Those oscillations on the straight will happen even without lut-ffb, unless you make it tight using some sweet spot for overall forces over 100, but possibly also has some shortcomings. Gyro might help in default force %, but is more of a setting for DD wheels, you can still use it for logitech wheels, depends how it feels for your driving.

I have a G25. When i try to set up the controls and i pick the "G25 settings with H shifter" it does not see any gear change. At the set up page all the buttons and gear changes give a signal but when i go to the track I can only shift to first gear. It does not shift to 2nd, 3rd all up to 6th gear.
When i try to switch to sequential gear shifting i can shift through all gears but it shifts from 2nd to 4th when i want to go to 3rd gear. And while down shifting it sometimes is stuck in 4th gear.
In all the other games my G25 works flawless. Only in AC i got big problems setting up the controller.
The gear changers at the wheel itself don't work at all.

I have a G25. When i try to set up the controls and i pick the "G25 settings with H shifter" it does not see any gear change. At the set up page all the buttons and gear changes give a signal but when i go to the track I can only shift to first gear. It does not shift to 2nd, 3rd all up to 6th gear.
When i try to switch to sequential gear shifting i can shift through all gears but it shifts from 2nd to 4th when i want to go to 3rd gear. And while down shifting it sometimes is stuck in 4th gear.
In all the other games my G25 works flawless. Only in AC i got big problems setting up the controller.
The gear changers at the wheel itself don't work at all.
mine works 100% since day 1
i use lut generator as well to get rid of the whole in the center of the wheel (wheel fault not AC)
i thought my paddle shifters where broken sometimes missing downshifts.. then i realized i was downshifting too early and the gearbox protection kicked in..

never had issues with my stick shifter.. besides the fact that it feels like its made by fisher price (again logitech's fault not ac)

LOGITECH G25/G27

In Logitech Panel

Overall effects strength: 100%
Spring effects strength: 0%
Damper effects Strength: 0%
Centering: 0%
Degrees: 900

Allow game to adjust settings CHECKED
Combined Pedals MUST BE DISABLED

In AC -> Controls -> Advanced

Force Feedback Gain: 85% (the overall strength of all effects).
Filter: 0% (helps to smooth out FFB effects).
Damping: 0% (helps by deadening the feel of the wheel and FFB effects).
Minimum Force: 5% (can assist with G27 deadzone issue & enhance FFB).

Kerb effects: adjust to personal taste ('rumble' effect caused by driving across a kerb).
Road effects: adjust to personal taste (additional wheel vibration to simulate the road/track surface).
Slip effects: adjust to personal taste (additional FFB effects to simulate a loss of traction).

Hello, I let the "Allow game..." checked, but the game don't change the Steering Wheel Rotation. It stays 900 degrees for all cars. Any one knows what can I do?

in assetto corsa documents cfg files you have to edit few parameters in crazy1.ini (set 0|0.02, 1|9), controls.ini (ff_gain=0.01, understeer=0, other as standart 0 or 1), ff_post_process(TYPE=LUT ,ENABLED=1) . in the lgch profiler set overall to 115-120

Last edited:
in assetto corsa documents cfg files you have to edit few parameters in crazy1.ini (set 0|0.02, 1|9), controls.ini (ff_gain=0.01, understeer=0, other as standart 0 or 1), ff_post_process(TYPE=LUT ,ENABLED=1) . in the lgch profiler set overall to 115-120
What's even the point of using LUT here?
You are just setting minimum force to 2% and gain to 900% which you then revert through other options.

And having profiler/lgs force significantly above 100% also isn't that good as it just increases minimum force at a cost of crap force sensitivity near maximum. The only reason to ever have it above 100% is for other games that don't have minimum force setting.

TBH it's like fixing a small crack in a glass with a hammer, a blowtorch and duct tape... i mean it will work, but don't be surprised when you start getting random issues (either in AC or other games) with these settings.

You are just setting minimum force to 2% and gain to 900% which you then revert through other options.
"force" or "gain"? does it is the same??? minimum force i'm set to 0% ang FF_GAIN to 1% (0.01)! You can try set lut: 0|9 1|0.02, and you'll not get minimum force as 900%)) With my setting (plus i'm set ingame APP Force Feedback Controller FFB to 100-200) i can feel car speed, jumps, landing, cornering gain, roads hills actual strong, soft and danger, really close to feel driving civil car, not airplane tug

Last edited:
"force" or "gain"? does it is the same??? minimum force i'm set to 0% ang FF_GAIN to 1% (0.01)! You can try set lut: 0|9 1|0.02, and you'll not get minimum force as 900%)) With my setting (plus i'm set ingame APP Force Feedback Controller FFB to 100-200) i can feel car speed, jumps, landing, cornering gain, roads hills actual strong, soft and danger, really close to feel driving civil car, not airplane tug
Oh i thought it's 10% gain. 1% is even worse. If these settings work for you then something is already messed up elsewhere. Also you seem to not understand how look up tables work.

Gain at 0.01 and lut with "1|9" is the same as gain at 9% with no lut. (0.01*9=0.09=9%)
Similarly minimum force at 0% and lut with "0|0.02" is the same as minimum force at 2% with no lut.

Also since i'm a nice guy i did went and tested the "0|9 1|0.02" and it certainly did make minimum force at 900% as it should (besides reversing the FFB ofc). If it din't for you, then you have something seriously messed up on your end.

edit: I mean if you have 0.01 gain, 1|9 in lut, 100-200 per car FFB and the car feels good, then something else has to multiply the FFB by like 10x , maybe a ffb clip app set to auto?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back