Balaton Park Circuit - Balatonfőkajár

Tracks Balaton Park Circuit - Balatonfőkajár 3.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
just installed 3.6
really like it - i will be there soon and its amazing to do some preparation with your version
i like the beta more than the others - would be great if you continue with this - suspension on the track feels way better
in case you will release the mesh version - i would love to have this with the original skin - and not the F1 skin - in case this is doable
Many Thanks and greetings from Austria
Peter
Hi @Peter Winkler !

Could you please let everyone know how did you manage the succesful install? Apparently none of us is able to that :(

@Maxim555King did you find any solution? There will be race weekend at Balaton Park on 27th and 28th of April. So everyone would be very appreciated if you can solve this issue and help us to practice this track.

Thank you for your time and effort

Hi @Peter Winkler !

Could you please let everyone know how did you manage the succesful install? Apparently none of us is able to that :(

@Maxim555King did you find any solution? There will be race weekend at Balaton Park on 27th and 28th of April. So everyone would be very appreciated if you can solve this issue and help us to practice this track.

i know - we will be racing there :)
honestly - i did a "plain vanilla" content manager installation - drag and drop
repeated this already on 2 PCs - without any issues

Fixed. At least for me.
Did have the same issue. Installed/uninstalled a lot of times using different methods and techniques - didn't work out.
In content manager go to settings-custom shaders patch on the left side in the block patch "about&updates". There "check for updates". On the right you have available versions of current updates. Installed the last one with the tag "recommended". In my case that was 0.1.79 version. After that track started to work.
Hope it will help you as well.

Last edited:
Hi @Peter Winkler !

Okay I will try to fix it if there is a race weekend. Now you could try to download older versions as the track layout itself did not change a lot in most version, more the walls etc. But if theres a race this weekend I will update it and maybe it will work

Hi @Peter Winkler !

Hi,

just that you know, I will most probably update the track tomorrow (25.04), I am more or less finished with all the updates just some minor things to work on now.

Last edited:
may i ask - how did you designed the track? did you drive it? do you have some onboard videos? do you live close? i hope you get all onboard videos during the next days. if you are interested i can share with you some of them. Cheers

Maxim555King updated Balaton Park Circuit - Balatonfőkajár with a new update entry:

Balaton Park Circuit 3.9

The big update is here!

The changes: (many)

- Only 1 layout now, the original one

-Reworked the whole track layout to make it more authentic, only T1 and T2 stayed the same

-Added GrassFX

-Reworked the kerbs, they are flatter now and better to drive on

-Added physical track mesh, so now there is proper Force Feedback while driving

-New pit building and main grandstand

-Updated the trackside hotel

-Moved many walls to suit real life

-Added grid slots that are in sync with the actual...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Darf ich fragen: Wie hast du den Track entworfen? bist du damit gefahren? Hast du ein paar Onboard-Videos? Wohnst du in der Nähe? Ich hoffe, dass Sie in den nächsten Tagen alle Onboard-Videos erhalten. Wenn Sie interessiert sind, kann ich einige davon mit Ihnen teilen. Prost
I used Google Earth, data from the tracks website and many onboards. I haven't been like in the venue nor have I driven on it. But I have seen the track from the outside. And thanks for the offer but I have enough onboards available :) . And have a good drive this weekend!

Hi there,
I'm a newbie to AC mods, so please be gentle. :)
I drive on PS4/PS5 and I'd really like to try this circuit. Would this track work on this console as well or it's PC only?
What would be the steps to add BalatonPark to the track library?
Thanks!

Hi there,
I'm a newbie to AC mods, so please be gentle. :)
I drive on PS4/PS5 and I'd really like to try this circuit. Would this track work on this console as well or it's PC only?
What would be the steps to add BalatonPark to the track library?
Thanks!
Hello,
Unfortunately mods in general only work on PC, so this would not work :(

Hey! I always get the "balaton_park_circuit : TRACK NOT FOUND" message when I try to start it in either AC or conetnt manager
I tried:
Donwloading older version
Deleting every version and just have the newest (3.9)
Install in content manager
Install it myself to folder

Hey! I always get the "balaton_park_circuit : TRACK NOT FOUND" message when I try to start it in either AC or conetnt manager
I tried:
Donwloading older version
Deleting every version and just have the newest (3.9)
Install in content manager
Install it myself to folder
What version of CSP are you using? Is it only this version that doesn't work, or does no version work? Could you maybe insert a picture of the folder (balaton_park_circuit) where track model, ui, gp are located, so maybe I see some irregularities.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.