Balaton Park Circuit - Balatonfőkajár

Tracks Balaton Park Circuit - Balatonfőkajár 3.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please help!

Game crash (green screen) when loading this track (2.2) and go back to menü.
Other track work well.
I already tried:
-change resolution
-download the track again
-reinstall game
-reinstall directx, vcredist etc.
Do you have the crash_report AC makes? Maybe I can solve the problem then, because with this file I wont be able to help you unfortunately

Hi Maxim555King,

I have a log file what I attached, In the game I didn't get any message, only green screen and back to the menü.
(I'm beginner, so maybe I don't understand your question right.)
So the log file is your settings, but usually when you go into the assetto corsa roots folder, where all the game files are, there should be a folder named crash_report or something like that. And there AC makes a crash report where they write what went wrong or which files may caused the crash

So the log file is your settings, but usually when you go into the assetto corsa roots folder, where all the game files are, there should be a folder named crash_report or something like that. And there AC makes a crash report where they write what went wrong or which files may caused the crash
I found a crash_logs folder, but it's empty.

Attachments

• ACC1.PNG
    ACC1.PNG
    8.1 KB · Views: 41
Maxim555King updated Balaton Park Circuit - Balatonfőkajár with a new update entry:

Balaton Park Circuit 3.1

Update 3.1

I added a F1 Layout/Version which is basically more grandstands, more advertisements also some sausage kerbs.

Now you can select between F1 and Original.

I prefer the ,,Original" layout for racing as the Assetto Corsa AI is not a big friend of sausage kerb, but I tried to make the AI avoid them as much as possible so racing should be more or less ok for the ,,F1" layout. For hotlaps, the F1 layout is perfect.

There are 3 little sausage kerbs at T6 on the inside. Sometimes the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Maxim555King updated Balaton Park Circuit - Balatonfőkajár with a new update entry:

Balaton Park Circuit 3.5

Update 3.5

Changes for "F1" and "Original"

-Moved the 80 kph pit lane speedlimit a few meters forward so that the turn in for the first pit box isn't that sharp.

-Circuit now has 24 pit boxes.

-Added 2 yellow lines which show the start of the first and the end of the last pit box. This will help you not to miss the first pit box.

-Fixed an issue in T4 where there was a big bump in the middle of the gravel trap.

-Building,walls,fences and all other objects now cast shadows.

-All kerbs...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes