Balaton Park Circuit - Balatonfőkajár

Tracks Balaton Park Circuit - Balatonfőkajár 3.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Maxim!
Unfortunately I am also troubled with getting the track work.
Steps I already tried.:
Turning off New AI Behav in Content Manager
Removing spaces and uppercase letters from folders and filenames - when doing this I also modified the model files and other config files to look for the renamed stuff.
Turning off ALL mods in CM
Copied the files to assetto corsa/content/tracks, several times, never used content manager.
I also added another track to see if I am doing it good, Pannóniaring, and it worked fine.
Downloaded 7zip next to winrar, tried several different extraction
Downloaded the track files 3 times
I tried comparing file systems of other tracks as well, did not found anything specific
Thing I did not do yet is to reinstall the game, but it works fine on every other map, modded maps, added content, mods etc.

Van bármi ötlet? Őszinte leszek, eléggé kiéget és holnap pályanapom van ott, szóval tök örülnék, ha működésre tudnám bírni :D Köszi!

Hi Maxim!
Unfortunately I am also troubled with getting the track work.
Steps I already tried.:
Turning off New AI Behav in Content Manager
Removing spaces and uppercase letters from folders and filenames - when doing this I also modified the model files and other config files to look for the renamed stuff.
Turning off ALL mods in CM
Copied the files to assetto corsa/content/tracks, several times, never used content manager.
I also added another track to see if I am doing it good, Pannóniaring, and it worked fine.
Downloaded 7zip next to winrar, tried several different extraction
Downloaded the track files 3 times
I tried comparing file systems of other tracks as well, did not found anything specific
Thing I did not do yet is to reinstall the game, but it works fine on every other map, modded maps, added content, mods etc.

Van bármi ötlet? Őszinte leszek, eléggé kiéget és holnap pályanapom van ott, szóval tök örülnék, ha működésre tudnám bírni :D Köszi!
Szia, bocsánat hogy csak most láttam. Sajnos mèg egy pár napig nem tudok semmit a pályával csinálni, mivel nem vagyok otthon. Remèlem igy is jo volt a pályanapod!

Szia, bocsánat hogy csak most láttam. Sajnos mèg egy pár napig nem tudok semmit a pályával csinálni, mivel nem vagyok otthon. Remèlem igy is jo volt a pályanapod!
Ugyan, semmi gond. Láttam többen küzdöttek ezzel, azért mertem beírni én is. Azóta nem próbáltam, a pályanap köszi jól sikerült, 2:18as kör saját kocsival. Szerencsére könnyen tanulható a pálya.

Hi everyone. sorry to ask this question like all the guys before,
still put in balatonpark in tracks like all the other mods. When start to race = Error: Track not found. please can someone eyplain me exactly step by step how to fix it?
File is in the correct folder.

Best regards

I think the problem is there are spaces and capital letters in folder and file names instead of underscores. I could not make it start either. The author might not realise there is a problem because most people use content manager whilst I always play vanilla.

thank you for your answere , i also try it with the content manager but the same issue.
i startet to change folders and names , still not work .....

Hi, I had some problems with using the mod. I've tried installing the mod both through windows and content manager, and starting it with both the standard assetto and content manager, but the game can't start and gives a message: track not found. Ive tried the older versions too, but I've ran into either of the same issues, or just crashing, or getting the message which Norberto had.I've even tried on my other pc but had the same problems. Other mods work. Thank you for helping!

Hey! I cant manage to start the track. When i insert it into the content manager it works and its also in the right folder afterwards. then if i try to start 1 of the 2 tracks it wont work: balaton park cicruit: Track not found

Maxim555King updated Balaton Park Circuit - Balatonfőkajár with a new update entry:

Balaton Park Circuit 3.6

Update:

- Renamed all the files (removed spaces, capital letters)
The track shouldn't crash now

[BETA]
- Added 3rd layout with physical track mesh.

The 3rd layout has a physical track mesh but that version is NOT final. The textures aren't very good yet, you will notice that with the white lines on the track, but I wanted to let you try it out and see how it feels.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is looking good. Paved runoff areas need to be edited so cutting across them results in a penalty. There are a few places where you can gain a lot of time if you cut those corners, which shouldn't be possible. It also needs some CSP grass, and maybe its color adjusted some.

Szia !

letöltöttem és nem működik valamiért nem találja a pályát .
van esetleg ötleted hogy hol ronthattam el ?
köszönöm a segítséged !
Sajnos nem tudom hogy mi a baj. Megprobálhatod hogy az Assetto Corsát ujra letöltöd, vagy a pályát ujra letöltöd. Ha mèg mindig nem müködik akkor esetleg egy règebbi verziot probálhatsz meg. Több ötletem nincsen egyelöre...

Sajnos nem tudom hogy mi a baj. Megprobálhatod hogy az Assetto Corsát ujra letöltöd, vagy a pályát ujra letöltöd. Ha mèg mindig nem müködik akkor esetleg egy règebbi verziot probálhatsz meg. Több ötletem nincsen egyelöre...
A régebbi működik ez nem !!! Nem találja a pályát azt írja ki !! Valami nem oké !!

just installed 3.6
really like it - i will be there soon and its amazing to do some preparation with your version
i like the beta more than the others - would be great if you continue with this - suspension on the track feels way better
in case you will release the mesh version - i would love to have this with the original skin - and not the F1 skin - in case this is doable
Many Thanks and greetings from Austria
Peter

Unfortunately I still have problem with: TRACK NOT FOUND.
I was trying to install it via CM and to put it to tracks folder and it didn't worked. On other PC it's working.
Did you found any solutions?

Unfortunately I still have problem with: TRACK NOT FOUND.
I was trying to install it via CM and to put it to tracks folder and it didn't worked. On other PC it's working.
Did you found any solutions?
I unfortunately did not find a solution yet, you can try installing it manually, or at [History] you can download the previous version as the track itself did not change and try that out. I will be updating the track in the near future so maybe that will help.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.