Bad downloads?

Before you waste your time with all the support threads just download and install 7zip. It's the most compatible software for such files.
Agreed.
I just tried the first link above and 7-Zip opens it for me without any hint of a problem.
If you are still having errors then maybe your PC is to blame.
7-Zip has another nice feature which is that it adds a "CRC SHA" entry in the context menu for Windows Explorer, so you can right click on a file and generate the SHA checksums - good for checking with other people if they get the same checksum on a problem file.

Might just be a version thing then - maybe an old version of WinRAR is unable to open a RAR saved with the latest version of something or other. But you would kinda expect that to cause a "get a newer version of WinRAR" alert rather than an invalid archive error.

Might just be a version thing then - maybe an old version of WinRAR is unable to open a RAR saved with the latest version of something or other. But you would kinda expect that to cause a "get a newer version of WinRAR" alert rather than an invalid archive error.

Bingo! Updated my WinRAR and all is good.

Thanks to all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back