Bad downloads?

Before you waste your time with all the support threads just download and install 7zip. It's the most compatible software for such files.
Agreed.
I just tried the first link above and 7-Zip opens it for me without any hint of a problem.
If you are still having errors then maybe your PC is to blame.
7-Zip has another nice feature which is that it adds a "CRC SHA" entry in the context menu for Windows Explorer, so you can right click on a file and generate the SHA checksums - good for checking with other people if they get the same checksum on a problem file.

Might just be a version thing then - maybe an old version of WinRAR is unable to open a RAR saved with the latest version of something or other. But you would kinda expect that to cause a "get a newer version of WinRAR" alert rather than an invalid archive error.

Might just be a version thing then - maybe an old version of WinRAR is unable to open a RAR saved with the latest version of something or other. But you would kinda expect that to cause a "get a newer version of WinRAR" alert rather than an invalid archive error.

Bingo! Updated my WinRAR and all is good.

Thanks to all.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Forum trophies