Backpack (Inventory mod)

Plugins Backpack (Inventory mod) 1.0.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Any chance of being able to add an option where you can configure how many items the backpack can hold. I would love to be able to carry more then 10 items at a time, as it'd be useful for cleaning out Teimo's shop in one go and also getting all the Kilju Bottles to the guy in one journey.

Referring to my review, Problem still persist and i am using the latest version (download a few days ago).

I guess the problem is something different, I am also using this plugin: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/trunk-snap.21265/
It is possible that both collide? problem come everytime if I look at something inside my trunk and try to press E, car is gone after that. If i put the stuff manually outside of the trunk and then press E, it work with no problem.

Referring to my review, Problem still persist and i am using the latest version (download a few days ago).

I guess the problem is something different, I am also using this plugin: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/trunk-snap.21265/
It is possible that both collide? problem come everytime if I look at something inside my trunk and try to press E, car is gone after that. If i put the stuff manually outside of the trunk and then press E, it work with no problem.
Sounds very likely that it's that mod that's the issue. Since I'm not sure how that mod works, I can't tell for sure. Though if you try disabling it, the issue should be resolved.

When you press E on an item, it places the item into your backpack, but if your item has been attached to the car using that mod, it would pull whatever is attached with it into the backpack. You should be able to circumvent this by taking the item out of the car first, then pressing E.

Hi!

Just wanted to tell that since the new beta that came out a few days ago, it locks my framerate to 20, and unfortunately it isn't working. Installed one mod after another and with installing this, the "Problem" showed up. Unfortunately, because in my opinion, it's one of the best and useful mods.

Greetings

Hi!

Just wanted to tell that since the new beta that came out a few days ago, it locks my framerate to 20, and unfortunately it isn't working. Installed one mod after another and with installing this, the "Problem" showed up. Unfortunately, because in my opinion, it's one of the best and useful mods.

Greetings
I gess foglights also do it I gess my friend told me to take it out so I did

I wish I could take over for him but whats the point people would bitc… at me anyways that's why I give up modding and I was really trying my best at it to
Are you serious? Maybe hes waiting for the live version, so he dosent need to update it twice. How did you turn this around and make it a poor you moment?

Poor you, you cant STEAL someone elses work and make it your own? Dude was just online a few days ago, give him a chance to update it.

Are you serious? Maybe hes waiting for the live version, so he dosent need to update it twice. How did you turn this around and make it a poor you moment?

Poor you, you cant STEAL someone elses work and make it your own? Dude was just online a few days ago, give him a chance to update it.
I didn't say I was going to steal his mod idiot I said to help him out u know take over also and help him out

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.