Auto Club Revolution

I see. Thx. I did look for an ACR thread but must have missed it. Cheers!

JFYI - ETX closed the official ACR and NASCAR forums. Maybe this will become the new place of interaction...

Last edited:
So are the forums gone for good then?

Seems strange as how supposed to give feedback on the game if no forums. If it's the case that the forums are gone for good then i'm done with the game. It's proves that the devs don't want any feedback and also no interaction with the players.

Dunno mate. Maybe there will be a new 'clean slate' forum?! Too many skelletons in the old one... ?What annoys me the most is that they didnt even bother to communicate the change in advance. Lots of online mates 'lost' in a blink... :(

Yeah, no info about the forums going down. Just when i went on, a message saying board unavailable at the moment but now it seems gone completely, just redirects to etx's main site and no link to forum on the site.

I've sent a message to ACR twitter account asking about the forums so it'll be interesting if get a reply.

I'll post back if i get a reply.

Good luck getting anything straight forward or HONEST out of ETX, I've moved on and will never bother with anything ETX branded again, I suggest you do the same friend.

I also sent a message to Dave T and had a reply. He says they are looking at alternatives to forums and to watch this space.

Edit: Also had a reply from the ACR twitter account as well which suggests the forums will be back. They said that new forums will be launched in line with plans for testing and launching of ACR.

So bit of conflicting infomation :confused:

Last edited:
I also sent a message to Dave T and had a reply. He says they are looking at alternatives to forums and to watch this space.

Edit: Also had a reply from the ACR twitter account as well which suggests the forums will be back. They said that new forums will be launched in line with plans for testing and launching of ACR.

So bit of conflicting infomation :confused:
Thx for the updates. We'll have to wait and see I guess...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back