Auto Club Revolution

gave it 10 minutes (got my key a couple of days ago)....

Trying to get this car around this LA track does not at all make me feel to want to try anything else..... am I giving up to quickly?
(Does not all feel right)

It does support my Fanatec and Clubsports, though i really had to search for it to how to configure it.... (the config tool is behind the little tray icon).

Need to see whether tweeking is possible, might give it 10 more minutes over the week end :). Want to see at least the other tracks (which you only unlock after you did a couple of laps on this LA track).

It does support my Fanatec and Clubsports, though i really had to search for it to how to configure it.... (the config tool is behind the little tray icon).

Need to see whether tweeking is possible, might give it 10 more minutes over the week end :). Want to see at least the other tracks (which you only unlock after you did a couple of laps on this LA track).

How did you get it to see your wheel I've been trying for a couple of days and it still does not see anything but keyboard and mouse, strange thing is if I remove the keyboard it still says keyboard and mouse :(

I started playing this last week, its perfect for a pick up and play game i would guess.

Daytona was released today which was nice although theres bugs with the mappings i guess as when you race the cars disappear through the track on the oval section and then reappear on the straights :confused:

How did you get it to see your wheel I've been trying for a couple of days and it still does not see anything but keyboard and mouse, strange thing is if I remove the keyboard it still says keyboard and mouse :(
Can't say, I had to reinstall my PC and that title did not make it back onto it. Have very limitted seat time at the moment (and that will continue for some time) and that title did not impress me enough to spend that seat time with it....

Been playing this quite a bit this morning! impressed, I think this could be good.
Just bought 300 ebucks for £1.99 and the Mini John Cooper works only cost 115 ebucks.
I'm off for a spin in Mini :)

Btw, supports wheel and all driving aids or none whatever your preference. Little hard finding where are the settings are but got there quite quickly. Handling model quite good with all aids off and manual gear.

I can't really say if I like this game or not, since I haven't been able to control the cars myself. The game has this "steering nanny" that will NOT let you drive your car if you are using an analog game pad. And you CAN'T reduce it or turn it off. So you have no direct input over the car. Anyone who's ever played any Simbin games will know that it's perfectly possible to play a real sim with an analog game pad, not sure why these guys figured that if you are playing with a pad you need a steering nanny to change your steering lock angles AS YOU'RE DRIVING. Yes, I have a Momo wheel some where in my closet, but I feel I shouldn't have to use it to play this game since I don't need it to play GT Legends.

Funny thing is, there's a crap load of threads on their site of people complaining about this and last time I checked (weeks ago TBH), they had done nothing about it.

Does anybody have any input on ACR? The forum is down so checking... I know the game is down since a while between alphas but now this...
Regards,
zoft.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%