Audi R8 LMS 2015 by AGU Modding

Cars Audi R8 LMS 2015 by AGU Modding 0.8.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi @Firefighter0930
I'm checking this new version and it appears the body shadow ain't yet there if I use a "cloudy/rainy" sky (Good and bad weathers & Kunos).
Check this picture.
noshadow.jpg

If you can check yourself ;)

Heyyy,
the new update is great. Just the onboard cams and the car is almost perfect :)

Just a little wish: Could you add the liveries, which are avaiable for pCars, to this car? I did it with a few liveries already and its working fine as the AC and pCars mod use the same skin template.

Heyyy,
the new update is great. Just the onboard cams and the car is almost perfect :)

Just a little wish: Could you add the liveries, which are avaiable for pCars, to this car? I did it with a few liveries already and its working fine as the AC and pCars mod use the same skin template.
I dont know if they give us permission. So ask them if they do and we will add them

After update 0.8.1 the rear lights don't work anymore. The following section is missing in "lights.ini":

[LIGHT_3]
NAME=LIGHT_REAR
COLOR=55,0,0

In cockpit view you can see a "Slightly Mads Studio Logo" behind the "BANNER_INSIDE.dds" graphics of the skins. It's not very strong, but especially in VR you can definitely see it.

Loving the mod! But since I'm not familiar with the real car, can someone tell me what the buzzer means when I change gear?!
One more interesting thing - it buzz only on downshifts. I think that like an indicator that measure pressure in the system that needed to operate cylinders to move things in the gearbox (info is not 100% true, just my doubts).

Talking about mod overall. Car feels good! Need to test it more to understand if this car is better then an old Audi which is from 2014 :D

One more interesting thing - it buzz only on downshifts. I think that like an indicator that measure pressure in the system that needed to operate cylinders to move things in the gearbox (info is not 100% true, just my doubts).

Talking about mod overall. Car feels good! Need to test it more to understand if this car is better then an old Audi which is from 2014 :D
IRL it happens on upshifts as well....

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea