Audi R8 For Racer is Finally Here!!!

well lets see if someone else can make it better, its one of the most wanted cars in Racer, I attempted to make a car in racer but im stuck and i cant go any further until i fix my problem. I am very sorry 2o6 for taking 'Mick' out of your car because now i realise it isnt very easy making a car for racer and it takes practice. Anyway the 2 Audi R8's that are already made will probably finished in the next century and it isnt hard to modify the car.ini.

Hiya,
I don't know how or who, but I got the car from Tracciontrasera.es (yes I checked the spelling :) )
I also got a GTO, and an Opel estate....:) I love getting new cars!
So I wanted to say thanks for fixing the site.

I'm converting one R8 and R8 V10 from Shift and Forza , but i'll not post here .
only at tracciontrasera , and my MR-S and Eclipse will be there to .

The problem is : we need better physics to this car . This is what I can say . What will solve ? Talk bad words to everybody ? Don't argue , try to improve your knowledge .

@ aadilf1: I tried to make some improvements, but the qlog shows dof_fix errors....(que boomer541-lol). I have it handling better and the torque curve is more suitable.

@ Raphael Buthmann: Good advice,:cool: we should all help each other-in everything we do-if we get along, things get done!

@ anyone who this may intrigue: Somebody who can use dof_fix, please fix the dofs...:)

Here is a link:

http://www.filefront.com/17777794/audi_r8.rar

(let us pray that it works):tongue:

........The problem is : we need better physics to this car .......
you are so right! That is a main point why i stopped...with him....for me it's ATM not possible to get the right handling....maybe one other with more knowhow can...but not me...
I don't want to say bad words...but if i see that in this conversion are less 10% of values, witch you can google in 10 sec. with 1000+ sites...are right...i can't say some thing other....sry.

Qlog .dof's that need fixing are due to using ZMod, with Blender they don't occur! When I fix them I just put them into modeler, optimize and then save them back to the folder. Easy but can be time consuming if there are a lot of them.

Guess that everyone likes the new .ini. It drives better, but since then I was going to tweak the shader. No match for the scratch built car I know....but at least its something to drive until the scratch made car is done. BTW, I am doing this to "get back" into Racer....well the old version I have of Racer. :)

Then again in order to get into something again, others must realize that I had left....since no one noticed.....I'll just plod along-lol!

Guess that everyone likes the new .ini. It drives better, but since then I was going to tweak the shader. No match for the scratch built car I know....but at least its something to drive until the scratch made car is done. BTW, I am doing this to "get back" into Racer....well the old version I have of Racer. :)

Then again in order to get into something again, others must realize that I had left....since no one noticed.....I'll just plod along-lol!
psh I noticed your absence, just didn't say anything because i haven't been here that much over the past few months.

Same here, was thinking about emailing you to make sure you're still alive but I'm sure you were just busy in the real world :) It's nice to have you back.

@harey & KS95: Thanks for noticing, and IRL was getting in the way of my Racer addiction. So I stopped living-lol! and returned to rein in my "NRL"life.....:)
Also, with Racer advancing and my lack of stuff and junk, I "hit a wall" with improving/advancing with the F-150. I haven't done anything with it since my last post of the new gauges. I may start it up again.
But I did wonder if my improvements to the Audi were good? I like them in my Racer version. Let me know...ok

@aadilf1: Yes, I had to input the correct max torque values (as per the info on the internet) in the .ini file. What you experienced is the same that I did. So I had to change the torque curve to have the car accelerate and decelerate like a "normal" car. I have these troubles whenever I get a mac-built car. And when I re-adjust them- it causes problems for the mac users. If you have the origional .ini file (i.e. the ones in the R8) then it should correct the problem-torque curve wise. Then change the max torque to its' origional value.
I should have mentioned that-sorry for the problems. I use Windows XP and don't know anything about mac pcs.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back