1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi R8 For Racer is Finally Here!!!

Discussion in 'Racer' started by aadilf1, Jan 8, 2011.

1. KS95

RACER Moderator

We know, it's been discussed multiple times.
  2. where?
  3. Wrong version number to work in the latest Racer.

Graphics don't work either... it's all see through apart from a few bits.

I guess it needs a shader and v0.8.30 update :D

4. ah i see, i can try to sort out the ini and then re-release it?

But i have a problem with it, Im using 6.5.5 and there is a red abd blue blobby box near the speed dial am i using a bad version?
  5. These posts are better off in the cars forum or off topic. We don't need these clogging up the main page. Please stop posting them here.
  6. The physics are totally wrong Oo.
  7. Could anyone post it on here? The site doesn't open the download part, I get kicked back to the home page.
    I use too so I can make adjustments if I get the car.
  8. KS95

RACER Moderator

I get that too Cobra, try a different browser, usually does the job for me :)
  9. OI!-lol! Thanks KS95....Scottie....:) I will try Google chrome.
  10. il post it here later (in 6 hours)
  11. What browser are you using when you get the home page? Maybe it's time to check this..
  12. KS95

RACER Moderator

Please do, it's a great site but it's too much of a bother for me to have to switch to IE to download :/

I find that the images of the downloads don't work either - Firefox 3.6.13 :)
  13. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll

i use firefox too...and had never any problem...maybe you two have to check your settings? ^^
  14. Maybe it's an option in your browser, i remember something... anyway, try now, i think it works ok!
  15. well iv posted it in the download section
  16. KS95

RACER Moderator

It works! Cheers tormento! :)
  17. tormento?
  18. KS95

RACER Moderator