Assetto Corsa v0.5 released

Update: v0.5 is now released. Find the patch notes here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-v0-5-released.80625/page-7#post-1618812

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 cars left to get (well 16 with the LaFerrari, but this car will only be available with the 1.0 version of the game) so which ones are we getting friday ?! In theory we'll get 3 cars, but since we had a massive break we might get 4 like we did on Xmas. My guess is, we will get factory cars (bunch of Lotus's...) and none of the GT3's/1 GT2 or F1's.

The car I want the most is the T125 !!! release it already :p

Well guys and gals, lets share the car you wish on getting this friday and also what you believe will be release (it might not be the one you really expect yet).

Last edited:
What's AI Like to race against?

They are very speedy on hard difficulty (for me), but they brake in weird places and more or less violently get out of your way when racing side by side, which I think needs to be tweaked (well, of course everything needs to be tweaked).

But holy ****, almost no performance hit with the near full grid of the supercar event! Amazingly impressive!

barely a difference in performance with a large grid of cars, and it looks awesome:thumbsup::thumbsup: Im not very happy with the driving of the AI though, they seem to do weird stuff like brake very hard on the apex when they are supposed to accelerate but i suppose that can be tweaked

haha lol ai grid of ten cars is completely killing my performance. from 60 fps to 21 :) On a fairly old pc though so can't judge it on a more modern system. Time for an upgrade then...should make it in time for the nordschleife release :) lot of saving money to do. Back to hotlapping for me... Shame really but I expected this...

Sorry guys but this AI is stupid no matter what!!!!!
I'm with a constant speed on a straight line at monza, and i'm get knocked out by the guy behind me all the time:mad:
And although fps are not droping from 60 there is micro sttutering all the way. (both titan SLI or not SLI)

1st conversation with a mate regards the AI:

Mate: Did you get the update.
Me: yep
Mate: did it include the AI
Me: yep I'm racing them now.
Mate: Where are they
Me: In front
Mate: How far in front
Me: Far enough that I can't see them
Mate: Did you put it on hard
Me: No, easy
Mate: Are you still drunk?
Me: Yes if your gonna give me ****. No if your not gonna be a prick
Mate: Its cool.
Me: Sober
Mate: Your just retarded then
Me: Cheers, GTFO of my apartment

Cheers Kunos for the abuse update. You guys rock :)

Has the update to 0.5 caused crashes for anyone? Seems like no matter what track/car/mode combo I use, I load a black (or glitchy) screen though audio remains. If anybody has discovered a solution to a similar problem, it would be much appreciated... Buzzing to try the AI out!

Running a GTX 760, i7-3770k, 8GB Ram and Win 8.1 in case that helps.

Has the update to 0.5 caused crashes for anyone? Seems like no matter what track/car/mode combo I use, I load a black (or glitchy) screen though audio remains. If anybody has discovered a solution to a similar problem, it would be much appreciated... Buzzing to try the AI out!

Running a GTX 760, i7-3770k, 8GB Ram and Win 8.1 in case that helps.
Have you checked the official forms yet? If not post a topic about it over there so they know it may be an issue.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%