1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Assetto Corsa v0.5 released

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Tr3voRR, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Update: v0.5 is now released. Find the patch notes here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-v0-5-released.80625/page-7#post-1618812

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 cars left to get (well 16 with the LaFerrari, but this car will only be available with the 1.0 version of the game) so which ones are we getting friday ?! In theory we'll get 3 cars, but since we had a massive break we might get 4 like we did on Xmas. My guess is, we will get factory cars (bunch of Lotus's...) and none of the GT3's/1 GT2 or F1's.

The car I want the most is the T125 !!! release it already :p

Well guys and gals, lets share the car you wish on getting this friday and also what you believe will be release (it might not be the one you really expect yet).

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we might get none!!
    Teams focus is 100% on AI, so depending on the amount of work needed, there may not be enough time left for any new cars.

3. That's good... I'd take AI over any more cars at the moment.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. No there will be cars for sure, that's part of the deal (they can't change that or it's breach of contract, upon purchase it's says you get content on each updates).

5. AI is content???

I just want either the Lotus 98T or T125

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Hells yeah, the T125 is THE car I want from this game.

On a side note, I wish some day Kunos or a modder would creat Gilles Villeneuve track.

7. Yes please T125 as soon as can be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Tomaz Selcan

Tomaz Selcan
    Premium Member

The most of cars are finished, lotuses, bmws and such..They just adding them slowly too keep expectations and amusment in our heads:whistling:. I hope for bmw 1m :D and AI is confirmed in one way or another(twitter):rolleyes:. Maybe Mclarn GT version? :giggle:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

I'd love the MP4-12C GT3 and the 98T.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Any of the GT's would be great, but it's time to release some of the open wheelers they have to offer, once again specialy the T125 :p

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Some fast open wheeler, AI from what Kunos already said and... no idea what else, maybe nurburgring gp.

12. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

I really dont care what i get in any of the updates. I will eventually get everything promised and more, so no point in getting hopes up. Things will be ready when they are ready and not an update sooner.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. I think everyone is free to speculate how much they want.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. You're not a very joyful person lol. We're all realist here and by that I mean that yes we will get the stuff when we get it, but why not share our passion and excitement for each update in the form of what we whish to get the most 1st ?

15. Agree on the open wheeler and GT cars...I´d love if they included the MP4 GT3 and the T125 in the next update. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Hoping for the 12C GT3!

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Yes, me too! That and the ability to take on Z4 GT3 with said 12C GT3, and vice versa!

I wonder, will the simulated 12C randomly break down and blow up like the real thing?? :whistling:

• Haha Haha x 2
  18. Yeah the 12c GT3 is awesome, to bad the 458 isn't the GT3 version. It's weird to have only two GT2's... rather they put all the GT3's and the m3 GT2 just for fun/hot laping.

19. The P4/5 is GT2 spec! But i also find it strange to not have the 458 GT3.

20. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Everytime people in any forums start the i wish, i hope crap it ends up with dissapointed people slating KUNOS for not giving them what they wanted. Not all people here are realists, some take it to far and get upset with KUNOS and im pretty sure thats not the kind of publicity they want.

So i say keep it to yourself and wait and see.

Sure talk about things youd like but dont go second guessing KUNOS.

• Like Like x 1