Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
I submitted a ticket to 505, and they are gone for the weekend. What a surprise!
No surprise, as soon as the problem was mentioned I was pretty certain it would mean curtains for this weekend's race unless it did prove to be a MS issue but as everything else runs fine that was a long shot.

I'm guessing we have to postpone this until the 10th September unless an alternate day can be found instead.

No surprise, as soon as the problem was mentioned I was pretty certain it would mean curtains for this weekend's race unless it did prove to be a MS issue but as everything else runs fine that was a long shot.

I'm guessing we have to postpone this until the 10th September unless an alternate day can be found instead.

I'm guessing I'm going to chuck this game in the trash bin when pCARS2 comes out.

I'm guessing I'm going to chuck this game in the trash bin when pCARS2 comes out.
Don't do it too quickly.. remember those online pCars issues in the first few months :O_o:.

I thought after the update fiasco that we were over the hump but unless this proves to be a non Kunos glitch they are going to struggle to claw themselves back into favour on the Xbox. I'll still play the game but its unlikely to be a priority going forward.

Last edited:
Don't do it too quickly.. remember those online pCars issues in the first few months :O_o:.

I thought after the update fiasco that we were offer the hump but unless this proves to be a non Kunos glitch they are going to struggle to claw themselves back into favour on the Xbox. I'll still play the game but its unlikely to be a priority going forward.

My feelings precisely. Chucking it was just a metaphor for the same sort of regard. But, it's not looking good, since this is but the latest in a long string of mostly on-line issues.

Speaking of Project Cars, I agree that on line performance will determine their fate (since indications seem to place the physics somewhere between a better pCARS1 and rF2), but did you see the third installment of the dev series (all about on line)? :confused: Not only is it gorgeous (like F1 2017) but with the improvements to sound recording on twitch and mixer, we can now create a near-pro T.V. production of our race, with a willing broadcaster. I wouldn't mind exploring that for future leagues, and even volunteer to be color man. :thumbsup:

My feelings precisely. Chucking it was just a metaphor for the same sort of regard. But, it's not looking good, since this is but the latest in a long string of mostly on-line issues.

Speaking of Project Cars, I agree that on line performance will determine their fate (since indications seem to place the physics somewhere between a better pCARS1 and rF2), but did you see the third installment of the dev series (all about on line)? :confused: Not only is it gorgeous (like F1 2017) but with the improvements to sound recording on twitch and mixer, we can now create a near-pro T.V. production of our race, with a willing broadcaster. I wouldn't mind exploring that for future leagues, and even volunteer to be color man. :thumbsup:
Yeah, the dev live shows look very cool. You can actually already do that on Beam like the DSRL guys did fir the recent enduro race at Watkibs Glen. I am definitely going to look more into using that in the future tho sed how iut compared tho Twitch.

Reactions: Rob
Yeah, the dev live shows look very cool. You can actually already do that on Beam like the DSRL guys did fir the recent enduro race at Watkibs Glen. I am definitely going to look more into using that in the future tho sed how iut compared tho Twitch.

My embedded app is called "Mixer" now. Since I'm looking to get off of You Tube entirely, I'm trying to see if this platform can record long races and host a website that showcases them. I'm not looking to make money or anything, at this point.

My embedded app is called "Mixer" now. Since I'm looking to get off of You Tube entirely, I'm trying to see if this platform can record long races and host a website that showcases them. I'm not looking to make money or anything, at this point.
Yeah of course i forgot they changed the name, that's the same one. I'll still export to YouTube though as thats still the best plstform. Mixer just holds the stream archive itself or exports to YouTube pretty much the same as Twitch in that regard. Ironically though Mixer does not seem to allow you to view archived streams on the console itself which is a bit of a drawback. It does allow long recordings though, not sure how long but DSRL did the last two segments of the enduro without a break so that was well over two and a half hours.

Last edited:
Well I managed to get in the game by setting the console to offline, as soon as I put it online it crashed to dashboard. Had a bit of time in the beast of 98T in practice mode and loved it. Possibly the hardest of the classic cars to get comfortable with. The default setup is pretty pants in my view. Brakes and aero are not good at all. Managed a low 1:19 with it but increased the aero, put brake bias to the rear, reduced the braking power and changed the power and coast. Suspension and dampers I left alone for now apart from tyre pressures.

With this I very quickly dropped the lap times down and finished with a best of 1:15.1. Pretty sure 1:13's are what I'll be targeting next time out.

Ironically though Mixer does not seem to allow you to view archived streams on the console itself which is a bit of a drawback.

I noticed that too. I agree, that's too bad, but I can live with it. Also, I'm not sure we can embed the race here.
Seem to be the only options. But since Google is censoring speech, I'm detaching them from my wallet, as much as possible.

So I haven't been able to play ac for the problems I said above..I got it to load a few times but only with my controller .and since you can't switch in game thats sucks...then back to crashing..two days ago..is it back to working? Maybe can run same car track combo in p.cars.

So I haven't been able to play ac for the problems I said above..I got it to load a few times but only with my controller .and since you can't switch in game thats sucks...then back to crashing..two days ago..is it back to working? Maybe can run same car track combo in p.cars.
Have you tried putting the console into offlinr mode before starting AC? That's what worked for me to at least let me run the game last night.

Sorry to see you guys having problems. I have played AC a couple of times this week without any problems at all. I have been online & have the disk version. Really looking forward to the race later so hope all your troubles are resolved

Sorry to see you guys having problems. I have played AC a couple of times this week without any problems at all. I have been online & have the disk version. Really looking forward to the race later so hope all your troubles are resolved
As far as I know it's off Will... no one has been able to run the game while in online mode for several days and Kunos have confirmed the issue and have not been able to resolve it. When did you last play? I think the problem started on Thursday so if you haven't played since then you won't have had the issue.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back