Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
ASSETTO CORSA SERIES
Race Three: August 20; 4p EDT; 9p BST
Car - Lotus 98T
Lotus-98T-Renault_5.jpg

Track - Brands Hatch GP

Format: 30 minute practice; 20 minute qualifying; 35 Lap Race. Weather: Clear.
___NO Assists unless Factory installed on a given car___
Factory TC/ABS; Other Assists: Off; Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
; Stability Control: Off​

Last edited:
Didn't they run there for real? The 98t?
Yes indeed they did. It was for the last British GP before Silverstone took over hence my choice of car and track for this round. Ayrton Senna and Johnny Dumfries were in the car.. Senna put it 3rd on the grid but lasted less than 30 laps and Dumfries did better but only managed 10th place. Martin Brundle raced in that one too in the Tyrell Renault.

I love it Peter. Perfect choice.

Peter, yea, that info is in the screenshot of the lobby setting that was posed above, but in general, weather can only be clear (not rain) and time of day is therefore 2:00p, and track condition is always "fast" unless you want it "dusty" lol. Temp...24. Whatever that is. Damage is always full.

ASSETTO CORSA SERIES
Race Three: August 20; 4p EDT; 9p BST
Car - Lotus 98T
Lotus-98T-Renault_5.jpg

Track - Brands Hatch GP

Format: 30 minute practice; 20 minute qualifying; 35 Lap Race. Weather: Clear.
___NO Assists unless Factory installed on a given car___
Factory TC/ABS; Other Assists: Off; Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
; Stability Control: Off​
Have to say this is my favourite car we have driven on A/C so far, & always love driving around brands hatch too. Great combo!

The turbo boost was what I struggled with in that Spa TH but I've subsequently driven it briefly at Imola a while back and found I could handle it much better. Maximum boost is what you want for top speed but of course its much harder to handle that way. I wish they coukd sort out this buttin mapping so you could assign a button for increasing the boost and one for refucing it rather than how it is set currently.

Is there a risk of engine failure if you run the turbo at 100%?
It should mean more unreliability as maximum boost was only used in qualifying and sparingly during the race but I'm not sure whether that is built into Assetto or which of the two variants of the car this one is based on as the former was more fragile than the latter but did pick up a single victory but I can't recall where that was. The second variant although more reliable was a real gas guzzler and was the big reason why it won only one race that season (Detroit) with Senna needing to race conservatively to get to the flag in other races. No 2 driver Dumfries never really got to grips with the beast but tbf was only in the team due to Senna throwing his toys out of his pram when a more competitive driver was due to join the team and he threatened to jump ship so the team relented and Dumfries got the seat as they wanted a British driver.

The only way to know is to test it over a race distance. I can't remember off the top of my head whether there is any info on the dash to indicate any problems with the engine so you can know to turn it down. Does anyone else know if this info is available?

Last edited:
It should mean more unreliability as maximum boost was only used in qualifying and sparingly during the race but I'm not sure whether that is built into Assetto or which of the two variants of the car this one is based on as the former was more fragile than the latter but did pick up a single victory but I can't recall where that was. The second variant although more reliable was a real gas guzzler and was the big reason why it won only one race that season (Detroit) with Senna needing to race conservatively to get to the flag in other races. No 2 driver Dumfries never really got to grips with the beast but tbf was only in the team due to Senna throwing his toys out of his pram when a more competitive driver was due to join the team and he threatened to jump ship so the team relented and Dumfries got the seat as they wanted a British driver.

The only way to know is to test it over a race distance. I can't remember off the top of my head whether there is any info on the dash to indicate any problems with the engine so you can know to turn it down. Does anyone else know if this info is available?
Cheers pete, i am still trying to get to grips with this game like many others. Also you i noticed you set the fuel at 200%?. I can never see an option to adjust this when i setup a full weekend race. The only option i can see is "fuel on or off"

Cheers pete, i am still trying to get to grips with this game like many others. Also you i noticed you set the fuel at 200%?. I can never see an option to adjust this when i setup a full weekend race. The only option i can see is "fuel on or off"
Yeah unfortunately the game doesn't mirror the online lobby settings offline so you have no option to set the fuel or tyre rate to match what we have in our online series. Silly really but tbh with tyres in the classics it doesnt matter because they last forever. In reality some teams would use them for several races to save costs. I hope in other more moden cars that tyre wear is more of a factor though.

Fuel though is more of a factor so you have to test it and then half the laps to get how many you will be able to do online.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.