Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoyed this one initially but kind of fell out of love with it after a few practice sessions. Found it a bit monotonous with the short lap with so few corners and the car was a bit flat for me after a while so I gave it a rest and haven't practiced as much as I would usually. Only had one practice race.

Got into the 55's but mainly low to mid 56's so not expecting to be at the sharp end for this one. Need to be involved in some close racing though otherwise it might prove a struggle to stay focused. Fingers crossed with enough bodies on the grid it proves better than it did in practice.

I'll probably stay off comms for much of this one as need to get my head in the game with as few distractions as possible lol.

Good luck everyone :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks all for attending tonight, another decent showing on the grid.

One to forget for me. Never got close to my practice times mainly due to the poor framerate of the game that returned for me tonight. No idea why as it's been ok in practice and over our recent races. Judging the corners was a nightmare and it's a miracle I didn't have any offs other than after Neils little lovetap in race 1 ;)

Didn't enjoy quali or race 1 at all, race 2 was a little better and the closing laps with Eric chasing my tail gave me a bit of fun.. nice one Eric :thumbsup:.

Well done @Marcin Siewierski and @Karl Fuss on the wins. Our first double header.

Who wants to make the next selection?, first responder gets the nod. It would be good if it could be up early. No later than next weekend.

Q=1
R1=1
R2=2

I've experienced same framerate problems, very annoying (last race also). Mixer had " tragic Bronson allert" didn't saved my transmission again, just an empty box - fcuk off Xbox. (The moment when You want to give up and switch back for Ps4 ). But then i would miss great racing :cool:.

Very very nice car to drive, i've poped up another pole lap from a sky (I was cursing NJ lap, somehow I've managed a bit quicker, adrenaline boost again :laugh:)
Race1 was preety straightforward, good start then no one behind, just heard it was eventfull 1st lap:).
Race2 good start, sorry for a bump NJ. Then it was bit sad again until I've made mistake at start finish going wide and loosing the car sliding full speed. Reverse, 1st gear and my race has begun.
6th place wasn't an option so I was pushing like crazy ended up 2nd place - great stuff guys, just foookin mixer, I will shoot myself :geek:.
Thank You very much for entertaining evening see You again in two weeks. Cheers everybody.

Last edited:
That's a pain @Marcin Siewierski Looks like Mixer only recorded my second race. I'll report the problems and see what response I get. Might go back to Twitch for now while these problems persist.

Not that bothered at losing that first race's recording lol Race 2 is for the bin too :poop: I should have watched the Pro Bowl instead :rolleyes:

I'm probably going to delete the game from my Console and then reinstall it to see if that solves it. Failing that it's offline only for me as it doesn't have the same problems.

Last edited:
So, I had a look back at my video last night and i did receive a slowdown penalty in the first race for a corner cut. I didn't see it and got the black flag. So, no glitch there. No one to blame but myself.

The second race was much better. My pitstop strategy was perfect and was likely the only reason i was able to win it.

I uploaded my video last night and then went to bed, but i can see now that the upload failed. I'll have to post it later this evening. Neale will be keen to see our contact on lap one in the first race i'm sure. Sorry again about the contact, but it was ever so slight and your car was already rotating.

Cheers guys i really enjoyed both races last night, i thought both car & track was a really good fun combo.... probably the most fun i have had on assetto.
Qualy times where close & plenty of wheel to wheel action, really happy with the 2 podiums
Glad you enjoyed it Will :thumbsup:. That's why we are giving everyone the opportunity to make a selection so all can have a go at a car and track they enjoy.

From my perspective I enjoyed it in my early week practices but then it lost it's appeal after that but the car and track were quite well suited and overall it was the games performance that really spoiled it for me last night and got in the way of much in the way of fun :poop:.

Don't forget everyone. first up to request it get's the selection for next race. It would be good if those that have yet to have a choice go for it for this one :thumbsup:

Great racing again think I was the shunt master last night got caught up in some shunting And caused some but this is racing’s and I’m sorry to the Peter’s as hit hammer in first race after coming back from rear of pack sorry mate. then in second race had got pass BigWill for the lead and then came up behind the other peter thought I was pass him and returned to racing line and found out I wasn’t past and made contact sorry peter then out onto grass hit barrier and required damage repair into pits cost me the race total my own fault. Great evening as away thanks guys and sorry for the contact in race . Ps I haven’t chosen a track and car yet but I am having to move all my gear to another location so won’t have any time to try anything out. So can I have the one after this for choosing car and track on Assetto please

Great racing again think I was the shunt master last night got caught up in some shunting And caused some but this is racing’s and I’m sorry to the Peter’s as hit hammer in first race after coming back from rear of pack sorry mate. then in second race had got pass BigWill for the lead and then came up behind the other peter thought I was pass him and returned to racing line and found out I wasn’t past and made contact sorry peter then out onto grass hit barrier and required damage repair into pits cost me the race total my own fault. Great evening as away thanks guys and sorry for the contact in race . Ps I haven’t chosen a track and car yet but I am having to move all my gear to another location so won’t have any time to try anything out. So can I have the one after this for choosing car and track on Assetto please
No problem Neale,

It didn't really effect my race as that first one was slideshow city for much of it and I was never going to get better than where I finished anyway.

You can definitely have the next pick :thumbsup:

So I have my transmission after all :inlove:, I guess it took some time to render it or something, apologies to MS :redface:.
When I was a hosting framerate was much more stable I see it now, maybe something with connection Peter?
Qually:
5:00 - start
21:30 - Pole Position lap
Race 1:
28:30 - start
42:00 - fastest lap
45:30 - end
Race 2:
59:00 - start
1:03:50 - spin
1:13:30 - box
1:18:20 - fastest lap