1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa: Spa License and Pre-Order Info

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 11
  2. Ok I was prepared for Spa but historical Spa? I just had a little moment right there... :thumbsup:
  3. Premium pack DLC? :confused:

Is this Codemasters?
  4. Spa, and a historic version too, this just gets better and better :D

You'l get Spa for free if you pre-order. Sure there will be dlc in the future but thats just the way it is, at least it's not R3E's price model.
  5. Jesus Christ, information overload! This is probably a little more excitement than I can handle at the end of a long, tough week like this! Kunos, my money and loyalty is ready the moment you guys are ;)
  6. our wallet is yours. I think this game will be milestone.
    • Like Like x 2

7. That's true
  8. Mods and stuff is great too but an accurate reproduced car or track pack from Kunos for a couple of bucks or for free (like with Spa)? Yes please :D
  9. Bram

You've missed "FOR FREE" in all the excitement :)
    • Like Like x 1

10. so true. Mods are great but sometimes officially produced content is just plain better quality.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. It is sooo a great news!

Exciting! :)
  12. CCX

AC Physics: Mini | Koenigsegg One:1

Wow. No need to throw money at my screen for much longer then.
  13. Bram

That was tested before by Tom but didn't work :)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Steam?
    On my PC?
    #%$@ that!:mad:
    Looks like Kunos will be missing out on my money then... :(
  15. So... throwing money at the screen finally worked :D That's definitly a good news!
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Your loss mate, nothing wrong with Steam.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Great news!
  18. And Kunos's... :(
    And when Steam fails on folks buying A-C though it & have no reasonable responce or fix from Steam, like others before having had trouble with Steam, it'll be the guys at Kunos that get all the angry Emails due to Steam doing nothing about it.
  19. Great news here :thumbsup:
  20. Tell that to the guys having troubles with Race07 either due to Steam deleting their content or locking them out because they've made a track or mod...
    And it's not just Race07.
    It might be a small percentage of gamers out there that have these troubles but once burnt will never use it again either.