Assetto Corsa: Spa License and Pre-Order Info

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Last edited:
I've found Steam really great for many games over the years. And even the oldest games work, or I'm buying old games and they work perfectly.
Or online features always work properly without annoying account set ups or tinkering with firewalls etc (ie, TDU1 getting it to work was a bloody nightmare!), easy peasy on Steam, it just worked.

But I'm worried the day it all goes wrong and I lose everything I've bought somehow.

I'll be buying a box for this. Pre-orders are just the latest way for developers to get lazy before they finish their game :D

Keep the pressure up, don't pay till it's ready and finished ;)
Dave

Yep
That is true in some cases ... but i dont think this will happen with Kunos ... the more motivation they have the hard they seem to work ... im not in their minds but i believe that more pre-orders=more motivation=more work ... just a guess:)

Yeah I don't think it's something they will do considering the size of the team. It's the big businesses you need to be careful with when they offer pre-orders :)

I'm sad to say though I've just seen some GT6 images and they look fapping amazing... Lets hope the AC team are not perfectionists and start trying to compete otherwise we'll never get either GT6 or AC hehe :D

It´s quite incredible actually.

Agreed but it's all about the car models and the lighting which PD nail almost perfectly. The track might have low detail assets and jaggies etc but the cars and lighting just make it look so pleasing to the eye . . . GT on PS4 will be incredible when it comes.

Considering how small Kunos and their budget is compared to PD though they have done a phenomenal job!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back