Assetto Corsa Server Manager - Time of Day not 24 Hours

Using the Assetto Corsa Server Manager program, I'm trying to setup nighttime race sessions for me and my friends, However, the Time of Day slider on the Sessions/Weathers tab of this program only goes from 8:00 to 16:00 hours. How to I make the slider show the full 24 hours in a day? Thanks in advance for any and all help provided.

1642988366848.png

This cant be done with acservermanager. You need to use of full version of Content Manager to use the time between 6pm and 8am.
Thanks so much for the reply. I purchased a key for AC Content Manager. How do I create an AC Race Server in this excellent application? Is there a tutorial somewhere or video on doing this? Thanks again.

Goto Settings -> Content Manager -> Appearance and activate "Server" in "Links". After that its active in the top menue.

Creating servers is the same procedure as with vanilla acservermanager.
I have another question if I might ask. So I’ve got the Server option in CM (it’s sweet) and I’ve setup and started my server and checked in the Log tab that’s it’s been registered in the Lobby successfully. Is there no way for me to join my own server from this screen? Do I have to change to Multiplayer and search for it by name and then join from there? Thanks again for all of your help and assistance with this.

No. Goto tabs "DRIVE" -> "online" -> LAN

The server runs at your local machine so you cant join as an external user. Well, you can, but you'll be kicked after seconds or at least minutes. :)

Thanks so much for the reply. With the AC Dedicated Server program it would list my server and I could join with no problems. I’ll give your recommendation a try tomorrow. Thanks again.

No. Goto tabs "DRIVE" -> "online" -> LAN

The server runs at your local machine so you cant join as an external user. Well, you can, but you'll be kicked after seconds or at least minutes. :)

Unfortunately, I cannot find my server even though its registered in the Kunos lobby using the LAN or KUNOS tabs. I'm not sure what I must be doing wrong. Any suggestions? Thanks again for your help.

1643938857911.png

1643938817451.png

1643938778747.png

In CM under Conitions for Server the pnly times I can select for the race are between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM. How do I get a 24 hour selection?
You want to enable weather fx in the lower section where it saves your weather presets. Once set to weather fx you can open a little menu by clicking the 3 dots for more options. You can enable time there and use a slider with full 24 hour span. View attached screenshot.

Attachments

• server_conditions_times.PNG
    server_conditions_times.PNG
    271.2 KB · Views: 998
You want to enable weather fx in the lower section where it saves your weather presets. Once set to weather fx you can open a little menu by clicking the 3 dots for more options. You can enable time there and use a slider with full 24 hour span. View attached screenshot.
Thanks again for all of your help, I appreciate it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.