1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa: Pagani Zonda R Confirmed

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Lee Ross, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Pagani Zonda R Confirmed

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sick!
  3. Very good!
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Seems that Lotus, Pagani and BMW are the brands that have really embraced simracing in the last year(s). Excellent to also have the Zonda R in AC soon :thumbsup:
  5. Mapu

Premium Member

Interesting. I'm not really a fan of the Zonda. But with the same cars in most upcoming games/sims, the different driving models will become comparable. :thumbsup:
  6. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen
    Premium Member

Grr stop talking and take my money already!
  7. I love the Zonda, so looks like this one goes to the list of sims I need to check :D
  8. Wow, really looking forward to this, I think it has the ingredients to become the "Ultimate Simulator". Outstanding job is being done by Kunos, I really hope they raise to the top with this sim, and attract a lot of serious modders. BTW such a shame there wasn't much worthy footage from experienced Sim racers in this video.
  9. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fantastic!! Love this car. It is so gorgous. I'm sure the car again will be available on Simbins new Raceroom Experience as well. Wish they would put this car in the FIA GT1 series. It's a beast.. have to be toned down a bit, but love to see it in that series.
  11. No words needed just a :thumbsup: for Kunos.
  12. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

Another sim to add to my collection :sneaky:
  13. Kudos to Kunos !!!!