Assetto Corsa not using GPU

I am using a GTX 1660TI (OC'd) and Intel 5 9400f (Turbo Mode @4.2GHz) when I'm in a online game with about 5-10 other players i am only getting around 40-50 fps and my GPU is only at 30-40% whilst my CPU is at 80%+ im running 8GB Ram 2600mhz. I was running Ac fine at around 100- 150 fps and then Assetto Randomly updated and hasn't worked as well since even when im on everything as low as it goes im still only getting 50-55fps can anyone help?!

It's probably apps.
Go onto the track with 10 ai or maybe a few more to replicate th situation.

Then at the top of the app side bar you'll have "hide all".
Do that and check your fps.

The drawing of the apps runs in the same rendering thread so it's directly causing a cpu limit if there's a too heavy app.

I am using a GTX 1660TI (OC'd) and Intel 5 9400f (Turbo Mode @4.2GHz) when I'm in a online game with about 5-10 other players i am only getting around 40-50 fps and my GPU is only at 30-40% whilst my CPU is at 80%+ im running 8GB Ram 2600mhz. I was running Ac fine at around 100- 150 fps and then Assetto Randomly updated and hasn't worked as well since even when im on everything as low as it goes im still only getting 50-55fps can anyone help?!
8GB RAM is the bottleneck in that system.

The cpu doesn't really care about the resolution. Triples also barely add cpu load (perspective correction etc).
So I'd say you maybe lose 1-4% fps from the cpu when going single vs triples.

1080ti is a beast but it won't handle 3x3840x2160.
At least not with high settings and more than 60 fps.

Do you already have a 1080ti? Then you can simply calculate it or use dsr to run the same amount of pixels.
It scales pretty linearly...

Yes they do, yes it's ****.
You're better off selling a 1080ti and buying a 2080ti than putting another 1080ti into the same pc...

There are ways to enhance the sli performance and smoothness but basically:
If you ask these questions, you shouldn't go for it.
It's a lot of complicated configuration stuff, setting custom bits in Nvidia inspector.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.