Assetto Corsa: McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Video

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Video

[youtube]

On Youtube this video was released of the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 racing around the laserscanned Silverstone Circuit with all driving assist disabled using a Logitech G27 steeringwheel.

Marco Massarutto of Kunos is the driver and he used the following hardware configurations:
  • Intel Quad Core
  • 4 GB Ram
  • GeForce GTX 560

Ingame graphics detail level: mid (1920x1080, Anisotropic filtering 8, 4xAA, 4xFXAA, car reflections:...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
Same market or not, that's not the point. PlayStation isn't a racing game, so it's not any sort of competition to AC, it's a platform/console that potentially could accommodate AC in the future.
Fuss over nothing.

Lol what fuss was made , it was blatantly a quip about the irony of it , not an attack on kunos or some brad statement about PlayStation brand.

I'm putting you on my car door list as well.

Or it´s just a simple livery taken from a real racing series that doesn´t mean anything other then being a cool skin for a cool video.

Correct. Don't understand what some people would have them do - have a big black box across the logo onthe car, or just not have the car at all?

Any chance of steering back on topic before this thread goes weird like some of the others have recently?

By the way.. I'm truly bored of seeing redbull logo everywhere everytime in basejump, skate, ride, motorsport... they could chose another car with another sponsor.

---> redbull allergy
eheheh! Couldn't agree more! Also, by being a Ferrari fan I'm really bored of see red bull always in front of me! :) in all seriousness, really, it's 10+ year now that I see red bull logo everywhere! Now they will made also a city car that cost 200€ and we will see red bull everywhere! Then, I will became the real bull smashing them all the way around! Mhuahahahahahahahahahahah!

You have to admit that their marketing department is doing a fantastic job...they are sponsorising every single sport out there, especially the extreme ones.

Ferrari fan here too, i'll just be happy to see Vettel out of there, not the entire RB team. If it wasn't for the car, that little prick would would never make it to top 10.

Is there any chance that the replays might have the cars moving around more in the "frame"? They look a little "locked" to the centre of the screen currently...?

I would have though an app tool could be made to control cameras for this sort of thing.

If I'm not mistaken all kunos would have to do is have replay camera positions and tracking be accessible to the app interface. That's why there app system is such a good idea gives end users so much freedom without the developer having to manually implement everything.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back