News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

I know a couple of sites that have people that will be ripping AC to shreds when they see that video.....Aris, is this really what we are looking so forward to?

Thank you Pablo, that looks much better.

The whole team was pretty let down by people posting videos of objectively bad quality, even though we kindly ask to wait. Not that people can't post whatever they want on internet, but as you know the first impression is very important for people, that why we worked hard to make the Tech Preview as polished as possible

Fortunately Pablo is here to the rescue the day with a proper video. Watch in HD and enjoy, this is Assetto Corsa.

The whole team was pretty let down by people posting videos of objectively bad quality, even though we kindly ask to wait...

Well, you got only yourself to blame I guess, it seems like you got some pretty strange "journalists" on your mailing list. I don't know what you wrote in the email but even if you write it in HUGE red blinking letters people still wont be reading half of it, thats just how it works.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 184 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 118 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 127 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 54 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 76 27.6%
Back