News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

Hope they don't make the sound too real in Assetto Corsa, seeing as Kazanori-san seems to think this is the reason people don't appreciate the sound quality in GT5 as their ears can't hear it properly as it is 'too real'.

Think he needs to lay off the sake, lol.

" so much noise at office tomorrow..."

(Marco Massarutto)

664885_10151151932388218_558159683_o.jpg

I would like to see Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 to drive against BMW Z4 in upcoming RD GT league....if there will one. :)
Any GT3 car would be great.

Agreed. As good as having a Ferrari F1 car licensed will be for Assetto Corsa's credibility in the wider world, the real hope for me is that it opens the door for the 458 GT3 and GTE (remember we're likely to have M3 GT2 to provide direct competition to it) models to be produced by Kunos. Personally, Prancing Horse GTs at Monza is what makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, not F1. I'm sure I'm not alone?

" so much noise at office tomorrow..."

(Marco Massarutto)

Where did you find this? It is not on their facebook?

Ferrari F60? :)

One of the worst Ferrari´s ever lol.

2 things that interest me. 1, is the sponsors have been updated on a 3 year old car.
2, They are running Pirelli´s. why? how?

1. Ferrari sells old F1 cars to clients, some of them get the new sponsors, some dont have a livery at all... maybe the customer can choose that... The program is called clienti something but sometimes Ferrari runs the cars itself for tests, remember all those MSC comeback rumors? He drove an old car from that program too.
2. I imagine that these are the pirelli demo tyres, not sure if bridgestone still builds some older tyres just for some individuals who own old cars. So these pirelli tyres should just be fine for some sunday afternoon drive ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.