News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

Because via the site, I can only use PayPal, which does not offer me the option to pay by installments with my credit card, Steam does. And this in my country is a big difference, since after the monetary conversion from EU, it will cost a lot.

Other than that, no problem. :D

Last edited:
@KunosStefano said:
Marco and Aris are working on the new AC website with ALL the info (cars,tracks,prices,dlc,FUK) needed to make an informed decision.

@KunosStefano said:
@Aristotelis and Marco are doing all they can to make the FUKs as idiot proof as possible (they are the right guys for this job afterall)

@KunosStefano said:
But I am sure the internet will beat them once again :D

@Luca_Sodano said:
@KunosStefano @magicfrseby @Aristotelis FUK = For Ur Knowledge.

Last edited:
Renault R24 Top Gear lap...
http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/renault-f1

Complete onboard...

It's 3 seconds down on a V10 F1, which is probably capable of 1-2 seconds faster in dryer conditions, I would assume. The Top Gear track is more of a power track, so for the T125 to be 3-5 seconds off an F1 car which is far faster than current F1's, particularly at power tracks like Monza, is not shabby at all.

The T125 has more downforce than current F1 rules allow and roughly 1:1 power to weight (640 hp, 650 kg), I would be inclined to say that it would be faster than a GP2 and closer to an F1, in the right hands of course.

AC Facebook said:
Assetto Corsa PC racing game | Autodromo di Monza, Laserscan surveying for the perfect accuracy | Coming soon!
Laserscan works by firing out a laser and for every surface that the laser hits, it records a 3 dimensional point in space (xyz value). This process is carried out 100,000’s of times a second generating a rich point cloud of data, capturing up to 900,000 points of data per second.

Scan resolution can be as detailed as 1 point of data every 3mm. The point cloud that is generated from laser scanning looks like an exact 3D replica of the site. This makes it very easy to visualise track surface, buildings and any kind of object on the track.

The circuits included in Assetto Corsa are reproduced using this amazing technology, in order to guarantee the maximum accuracy of the virtual tracks to the real counterparts.

1187019_715005898525731_889339285_n.jpg

This month is the pre-sale ... yet we have not seen important things like online races or race vs AI and many other things.

Teach any of this before the pre-sale?

I'm anxious, I can not wait ...:mad::p

Well then sorry I thought you rated my post dumb. Bit I still disagree since recording and editing and uploading a new video will take one hour minimum I guess. Which could be used to add one more thing to the new website or so:p

And thanks to everyone rating my post dumb. Will only lead to that I will leave forums soon. At least answer and tell me WHAT U THINK IS DUMB

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%