News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

It's just begun for me, I've only known about the game for 2 weeks....when it arrives all the frustration will fade quickly, I don't think there's any point in all this speculative opinion, It certainly won't speed up the release, they are a software company doing things very much the "right way", that includes the release schedule.
I'm not inviting discussion....just sayin' ;)

I wish that I had the charmed life so many seem to have where they get something as soon as they want it. There has been no official release date given so how are people upset that it has been delayed over and over? There have been estimates that they hoped to make but for whatever reason it hasn't happened yet. I guess we can look at the silence from the team one of two ways: Either you believe that they are working long hours trying to iron out who knows how many development bugs or you can believe that they are kicking back and sitting on the finished product having a laugh at all the people crying over the game not being released.

I hope that they're paralleling the DX code / shaders with opengl and locking down the content containers.

Oh! and fixing the UV mapping of the roundel on the lotus 49's radiator tube!

I'm not expecting anyone to adopt my opiniont I really know that posting these will not make me a likable person to those who like AC so much.

As for your example,I cannot force a company do anything for my sake,I just express my dissatisfaction.Nothing else i can do.

I still believe my points are valid though,even if they can be justified.
It is also my fault, getting invested in their product so much.
Sorry if i sounded harsh.

Like I said before, no one even knows what AC is going to be yet, and by the looks of things neither do the developers who may well be having to change plans to fit in new deals.

My primary worry is the more content it ships with the less likely modding is, which then makes it more likely we will see DLC packs of cars and tracks which will be costly.

AC may well yet turn out not to be the game for you.

Right now I'm impressed by the tech on show, but how it's wrapped up and sold as a game for modders or hardcore simmers is yet to be seen.

I don't think you sound harsh. You have given good reasons for both positive and negative observations. If all we do is bash people raising concerns then how will anyone ever improve anything?

Dave

977775_649941428365512_546834521_o.jpg

966381_649949941697994_1174075282_o.jpg

Awesome new screens! Looks like there are two Ferrari's left to be revealed... is that correct? We have the 458GT above, the street 458 and the F40. I am hoping for a modern Ferrari F1 car to take another slot. And maybe the new LaFerrari?

Awesome new screens! Looks like there are two Ferrari's left to be revealed... is that correct? We have the 458GT above, the street 458 and the F40. I am hoping for a modern Ferrari F1 car to take another slot. And maybe the new LaFerrari?

Yes, two Ferrari´s left :) And like you, I am also hoping for a modern Ferrari F1 to be one of them. I would love to have maybe something like a 312T in there too!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.