News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

Im sorry sir :D its caused i wanted to read and post in the same time :p

Ur the luckiest man,u and also the guy who makes fanatecs wheels(also dont remember his name :p)
Thanks for that interview,one question though,i remember in the end of last Stefano's interview,u wrote to be continued..should we w8 a new interview with stefano or is the logo as i saw in every page?

Assetto Corsa – Lotus Type 49 Licensed

Kunos Simulazioni is very proud to announce a new car for their forth coming simulation: Assetto Corsa, their first historic Formula One car, the Lotus Type 49, a real legend of motorsport. As described in Michael Oliver’s book, “Lotus 49 – The story of a legend” the Lotus 49 embodies Colin Chapman’s original philosophy of simplicity and lightness in an elegant form.

Click here for the full announcement

I'm sure I read somewhere a longtime ago that Kunos's next title would only have DX11...and as amazing as the graphics look(Had to take a second look before I recognized they were not real!) I'd be happy with shitty DX9 graphics, I only ever cared about two things in simracing...good physics and good netcode. I really love netkar but it would really suck if it will be DX11 only as I'll have to pay 200 for a new OS and another 150-300 depending how demanding the title is...only 139+ fps on 7970...that's scary. :(

I also wonder how demanding it'll be on the CPU...I also remember reading somewhere long ago Kunos wanted to make the game support up to 8 cores. Wonder how my old E8500 handle that either...

Can anyone confirm if it'll be DX11 only and will it support up to 8 cores?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.