Assetto Corsa: Ferrari F40 teaser screenshot

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Ferrari F40 teaser screenshot

Kunos Simulazioni released a teaser screenshot of the Ferrari F40 in Assetto Corsa.

Is this image a possible hint the iconic car will be included in the v0.4 version of the Steam Open Access version of Assetto Corsa as the F40 races towards sunrise?

The Ferrari F40 is a mid-engined supercar, made in 1987 to celebrate 40 years of Ferrari road cars. The F40 was the fastest, most powerful and most expensive car sold by Ferrari to that date.

With a twin-turbocharged 2.9 litre V8 engine...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
I clapped like a retarded seal when I saw this. The F40 has a special place in my heart. Going to sound old here but the F40 was the 1st model car I owned as a child. Now I may get to throw it around a track instead of just under peoples feet (I was an evil little **** what can I say).

I just cannot get the visuals out of my head, when in Fifth Gear the car was drifted full power out of the turn with tons of smoke. That's when it became one of my favourite cars. (Not including all of my Ferrari toys in my childhood :3 ). Now we can just sit and pray for some Multiplayer or AI possibly, which I don't think is real this early into the game. Maybe mid-January would be a more realistic thought. Anyways, cheers for this track, it's lovely and so is the car.

I just cannot get the visuals out of my head, when in Fifth Gear the car was drifted full power out of the turn with tons of smoke. That's when it became one of my favourite cars. (Not including all of my Ferrari toys in my childhood :3 ). Now we can just sit and pray for some Multiplayer or AI possibly, which I don't think is real this early into the game. Maybe mid-January would be a more realistic thought. Anyways, cheers for this track, it's lovely and so is the car.

Which track? There is no mention or hint of a track.

My feeling is not good. It feels AC is heading the same dev path as R3E. First all tracks and cars, finally SP and or MP. Im afraid we have to wait a very long time...but that is just a feeling, not based on facts

Oh my god!!! I am so excited ! Can't wait. I guess the new track will be modern monza in this case. And as for MP. We get +0,1 V every two weeks. Worst case scenario, we get MP in v1.0 which is 15 weeks from now. But we will get it sooner as they have to test it.

15 weeks? do the math bro! 0.4 will coming next week, thats 1 week plus 6x2 weeks = 13 week! But mp will be avaliable sooner, they have to test it and debug it... and there was a post too where they mentioned the MP wont come before 0.3 or 0.4 so there some hope..:) sory for my english!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.