1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa: Ferrari F40 teaser screenshot

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by RaceDepartment, Dec 13, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Ferrari F40 teaser screenshot

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Wow, F40 and possibly AI and… my Christmas holiday are done entirely at home! :) no life!

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Arguably the greatest supercar of all time! So excited!

4. I clapped like a retarded seal when I saw this. The F40 has a special place in my heart. Going to sound old here but the F40 was the 1st model car I owned as a child. Now I may get to throw it around a track instead of just under peoples feet (I was an evil little **** what can I say).

• Haha Haha x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. spoil us n release it tommorow :) or today as it is in many places :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Fingers crossed that we get F40 and multiplayer in the next build....probably won't happen but fingers crossed anyways!

7. Just awesome ........

8. Very nice!

9. Robert vd Heide

Robert vd Heide
    Piloting RC Helicopters and sim Racecars

if we have to race alone much longer,,a longer track like nordsleife or spa would be very welcome

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. trento bondone is longest track we getting but only enuff room for 1 car :)

11. I just cannot get the visuals out of my head, when in Fifth Gear the car was drifted full power out of the turn with tons of smoke. That's when it became one of my favourite cars. (Not including all of my Ferrari toys in my childhood :3 ). Now we can just sit and pray for some Multiplayer or AI possibly, which I don't think is real this early into the game. Maybe mid-January would be a more realistic thought. Anyways, cheers for this track, it's lovely and so is the car.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Which track? There is no mention or hint of a track.

13. OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD I HOPE THEY RELEASE THE F40 NEXT

It is my single most desired Ferrari.

14. Its in a new showroom from what i can gather, its not a new track.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Meh really. I really hope there's going to be a race car in next release. As cool as they are I'm not interested of super/road cars.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

My feeling is not good. It feels AC is heading the same dev path as R3E. First all tracks and cars, finally SP and or MP. Im afraid we have to wait a very long time...but that is just a feeling, not based on facts

17. Oh my god!!! I am so excited ! Can't wait. I guess the new track will be modern monza in this case. And as for MP. We get +0,1 V every two weeks. Worst case scenario, we get MP in v1.0 which is 15 weeks from now. But we will get it sooner as they have to test it.

18. Top speed was 324 km/h to be precise and 0-100 3.8s or 4.1 (accroding to independent tests and Ferrari's official info's respectively)

19. Oh my god!!! I am so excited ! Can't wait. I guess the new track will be modern monza in this case. And as for MP. We get +0,1 V every two weeks. Worst case scenario, we get MP in v1.0 which is 15 weeks from now. But we will get it sooner as they have to test it.

15 weeks? do the math bro! 0.4 will coming next week, thats 1 week plus 6x2 weeks = 13 week! But mp will be avaliable sooner, they have to test it and debug it... and there was a post too where they mentioned the MP wont come before 0.3 or 0.4 so there some hope..:) sory for my english!

20. Robert vd Heide

Robert vd Heide
    Piloting RC Helicopters and sim Racecars

@ boby kim " . It feels AC is heading the same dev path as R3E "

R3e is not even close to draft behind AC ;-)

• Agree Agree x 1