Assetto Corsa Competizione Interview Questions Request!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Competizioni Interview Question.jpg

Having snagged a nice interview with Kunos Simulazioni about the new Assetto Corsa Competizione simulation, we want your interview questions!

So in the spirit of community engagement I need your help once again! I've got an interview lined up with the developers of the upcoming Assetto Corsa Competizione and would like you all to throw down your burning questions for the devs...

Please keep it compact, sensible and concise and one question per post please. Make it easy on me, I expect lots of responses.. !

While I have your attention, feel free to pop in your wish list requests on this thread HERE.

Assetto Corsa Competizione should be available on Steam Early Access Summer 2018.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting upcoming sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Go on then, get your questions in below!

BhZ

Simdriver for Singularity Racing
Will the game have all the features necessary for leagues (dedicated servers, more than 30 cars on track, driver swaps, motec support)?

EDIT: @Paul Jeffrey You really need to work on that "Competizione" pronunciation ;)

BhZ

Simdriver for Singularity Racing
Was Blancpain your first choice on the list or where there other series to negotiate?

and Paul, my name is Rainer Maria Rosemaier. ;)
This is actually something said in the italian interview. They said that since 2013 they were considering the Blancpain as a series that might fit well in one of their games.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000