Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Competizioni Interview Question.jpg

Having snagged a nice interview with Kunos Simulazioni about the new Assetto Corsa Competizione simulation, we want your interview questions!

So in the spirit of community engagement I need your help once again! I've got an interview lined up with the developers of the upcoming Assetto Corsa Competizione and would like you all to throw down your burning questions for the devs...

Please keep it compact, sensible and concise and one question per post please. Make it easy on me, I expect lots of responses.. !

While I have your attention, feel free to pop in your wish list requests on this thread HERE.

Assetto Corsa Competizione should be available on Steam Early Access Summer 2018.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting upcoming sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Go on then, get your questions in below!

Will the game require internet connection to play as Raceroom, or it won't like Automobilista or Assetto Corsa?

Will it be a pay to play, or a Raceroom like purchase model? Will be online free of charge if you own the game?

As it is Blancpain official game, will there be DLCs? Or just anual updates to the game as per the real competition changes and specifications?

Thank you :)

Out of curiosity, how many race teams do you think let iracing strap their car to a metal plate and then twisted it in order to get iracing that data?

Do hope some kind of canned effect like iracing is included though, good question.

They do a torsional stiffness test, which means they fix certain position of the car and then they apply a certain amount of torque to another part of the car and they measure the deflection. Any teams would already have this data, they dont have to do it just for iRacing.,:whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back