Asseto corsa run on 32 bit but not in 64 bit

So hi,
i bought asseto corsa ultimate edition and i download content manger i tried to run AC without forcing 32 bit but it can't launch and show the python33 library error same in content manager it launch in 32 bit but the csp don't support it , i tried all the tips like re-installing c++ 2010 or delete msvcr100.dll but they don't work..... please if anyone can help me (my pc have a i7-6600U , INTEL HD 520 , 16GB RAM)

Rename the folder "assetto corsa" in "documents" to smtg like "assetto corsa backup" and start AC again with the original launcher.
You'll have to setup AC first afterwards. If this doesnt help run an integrity check with steam.

i did it but it didn't work...before ur reply i tried many solutions and now it shows me "race cancelled"...i used dependancy walker a softaware that shows me the dll files in 32 bits that should be in 64 bits for another software to work but the problems is there is a huge list of this type of files it would take me a lot of time to replace them all..i don't know if there is a solution for replacing all these files in one click or just another solution for ac

Messing with files is absolutely NOT necessary! You'll just break things.
Please do a steam verification of the game files. Maybe something simple didn't install correctly.

- did you install Custom Shaders Patch? If yes, please go into the general settings and disable it at the top left of the extension settings.
If CSP is enabled, it's also active when using the standard launcher instead of Content Manager.

- are you using any downloaded apps or content? Please disable them if yes.

Maybe this already helps. I had the same issue a few years ago and it was a combination of a app + csp.

32 bit isn't just running the game in 32 bit. It's disabling almost anything that's not the absolute basics of AC. So 32 bit is more like a "reduced safe mode".
So if there's anything wrong with apps or CSP or anything fancy, 32 bit might still work.

i did the verification but nothing wrong and no i didn't install csp yet...i tried to launch race but it shows the error 0xc000007b...it can't open the acs.exe

Last edited:
Then I sadly don't have any ideas left :( Apart from reinstalling Windows, installing Steam, install AC and start it from within Steam so it will install all necessary C++ stuff etc. at the first launch.

Last edited:
Then I sadly don't have any ideas left :) Apart from reinstalling Windows, installing Steam, install AC and start it from within Steam so it will install all necessary C++ stuff etc. at the first launch.
i think this the best solution i will do it in the weekend so i will be able to reinstall all my stuff before school

Last edited:
heyy...i reinstalled windows steam and ac but sadly the 64 bit version not work it keep showing me the 0xc000007b just the 32 bit is launching i lost hope to play on no hesi

I have no further idea, sorry :(
Here's the only thing I can find that might help:

I have no idea if this is relevant or not, but I always thought you had to disable ONEDRIVE to play AC on windows 10. And as mentioned, start AC from the green Play button in Steam the very first time you launch the game.

Last edited:
I have no further idea, sorry :(
Here's the only thing I can find that might help:
nothing worked...every person who has the same problem in the net didn't find a solution yet...i literally give up i will play on 32 bit waiting for a miracle

I have no idea if this is relevant or not, but I always thought you had to disable ONEDRIVE to play AC on windows 10. And as mentioned, start AC from the green Play button in Steam the very first time you launch the game.
onedrive is already diabled...it changed nothing:(

(my pc have a i7-6600U , INTEL HD 520 , 16GB RAM)

what is Intel HD 520? Is that the video card?
It's an "Ultrabook" - 15 Watt, thin laptop, onboard GPU of the i7.
So yeah, quite below minimum specs but it might run with everything at the lowest settings.

It doesn't really make sense to not run in 64-bit mode though.. And sadly CSP is needed for the "no hesi" stuff online.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.