Arma 3

Hi chaps!
I have been running an Arma3 Server (dedicated) on and off since May.
I have just fired it back up and its running a WasteLand mission.

Please head on over and make yourselves at home:

www,gamingrepublic.co.uk

We have a 512 slot TS3,
Forums,
Our Servers:
Public DayZ Server UK410,
Private DayZ Epoch (new just fired it up this week),
Arma3 (happy to load any missions),
MineCraft SnapShot.
CS:GO
BF3
ShootMania

Not sure if you know him, but Adam Vaughan is a part of GR also,

Hope to hear from you all!

Jai
AKA Drunkie Munkie.
Been practicing for the VWEC a lot lately but after the next round at Bahrain i hope to get back to more Arma 3 before the last round practice gets going in earnest.

I'm so strapped for time but have been eyeing this game since it was announced. Does it perform better now on decent rigs? It's on sale this weekend and I'm debating taking the plunge.

I'm so strapped for time but have been eyeing this game since it was announced. Does it perform better now on decent rigs? It's on sale this weekend and I'm debating taking the plunge.
Have not checked this thread in a wile and the sale is over,but if you didn't get it yet put it on your list for sure.It runs fairly well on my rig about 60 fps on medium settings.

AMD six core 6200 cpu @ 4.0 ghz
8 gigs g-skill sniper @1866
Nvidia 660ti gpu

Have not checked this thread in a wile and the sale is over,but if you didn't get it yet put it on your list for sure.It runs fairly well on my rig about 60 fps on medium settings.

AMD six core 6200 cpu @ 4.0 ghz
8 gigs g-skill sniper @1866
Nvidia 660ti gpu
Thanks for checking back. My wife put the kibosh on that idea lol. I couldn't blame her though. I just don't have the time to get the best enjoyment from it. I may start having to check out YouTube videos of peoples missions, the game looks so Damn epic.

If it gets down to $20 in the summer I'll grab it and deal with the blow back latter lol.

Oh and nice rig!

I really got to get back into this game a bit more,It's just to good to be berried on page 4 of this section.Anybody interested in a little coop sometime?Plenty of good missions to pick from at this point and not nearly as many bugs in the game.

Have not played arma in a wile.just curious any one done any carting yet?It looks kinda cool but a little odd at the same time for something like that to be in a shooter.:cautious:

I've got a clan that plays cooperative missions, like Patrol Ops and Invade 'n Annex, aside Dynamic Missions with a focus on Military Combat Realism. And back on 2014, during a private session in one of the dynamic missions we do on the weekends, THIS HAPPENED (notice on the vehicle driver, that's me!):
If you want to see more about my clan, that's our site:
www.jointtaskforce2.com

I got bit by the arma 3 bug again last week when i was on vacation.Spent all week getting back into the editor.Forgot a lot of stuff but its coming back now,course i was never a expert mission maker anyway.Seems hard to get guys together to play but im still interested in coop play,if it suits a few of us to play.:)

I have not.I have not played online much lately,in fact not at all other than with a few guys playing a mission i made or they made.Last time i played online i think was with @Andrew Ford and that was some time ago.I'm basically a mission editor addict,when i have the interest in arma 3.Of coarse i would play it though.I have an 8 man coop mission using the Bornholm map.just about ready for some first test runs.Add me to steam guys, Bolt or mentalwardpatiant should do the trick:)

Hey Matt, if you like running dynamic missions through Zeus, download the Ares mod on armaholic. A clan mate made it and it is one of the most downloaded mods there. Adds A LOT of features to Zeus powers.

I created a Arma 3 steam group,Arma 3 M8's with the idea that maybe it would make it easier for guys here(and elsewhere to) to hook up and play.Missions can be scheduled kinda like races are scheduled.The group is private for now so if anybody is interested pm me or post here your steam name and i will add you(first friend list then the group).:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back