ARCA Sim Racing

• Jim Barrett

will have to bow out whether you run or not....got off work late and am not up to running anything after the day I've had

• karl_Pesenhofer

Just an anouncment that RD= RaceDepartment v2 site releast

• karl_Pesenhofer

Sory i was trying to help I thort he got mixed up ...Seems I did instead.... Cya I wont be back if this is the typ of place you try and help and you get slamed for trying to make a post count .. how disapointing

Defanatly showing your age

Announcement: RD 2.0 Is Announced!
9th December 2008 Bram Hengeveld (No User Title)

Sory i was trying to help I thort he got mixed up ...Seems I did instead.... Cya I wont be back if this is the typ of place you try and help and you get slamed for trying to make a post count .. how disapointing

Defanatly showing your age

I wasnt slamming you by no means just tellin you there was a place to post if you wanted a post count thought you were confused because he said it said 1st edition on the cover of an arca game. Sry for insulting you if i did i by no means ment to slam you.

• karl_Pesenhofer

Thank you Brett Bagstad for your PM and your post.

I think there's been a bit of miss understanding all way around. Thanks for the apology and I hope you accept mine as I don't normally get as uptight as I did.

And i realy hope you boys put on another race at a time that lets me, like the time you ran The Rock

• karl_Pesenhofer

First race was at 2pm just after getting back from my dorters horse riding lessens, Second race was a copple of hours earlyer time Id have to think about taking her there

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back