Anyone here got the recent OSW SW7C+, SW10C+, SW12C+ ?

Cosimo

Premium
These motors are rated at 7/10/12Nm peak torque. I'm wondering if that's too little, or where's the sweet spot. If you got one of those, leave a comment below. Thanks,

MY ADVICE, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. I BOUGHT AN "SW7C" 7 MONTHS AGO. THOUGHT HEY THEY MUST STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT WITH A 2 YEAR WARRANTY. IT GLITCHED DURING A RACE AND SPRAINED MY WRIST AND THE SERVO WAS MAKING A SCREAMING SOUND SO I POWER THE CONTROL BOX OFF AND UNPLUGGED IT. I INSPECTED EVERYTHING AND MADE SURE I DIDNT SMELL ANY SMELL OF ANY ELECTRICAL BURNING AND I PLUGGED IT BACK IN AND IT CALIBRATED LIKE NORMAL NO NOISES OT ANYTHING. SO I STARTED ANOTHER RACE AND THE WHEEL WAS NOT RESPONDING AS SHARP AS USUAL AND I DROPPED OUT OF THE RACE .... I REINSTALLED ALL THE DRIVERS AND WAS TESTING IT OUT PRACTICING AND I WAS RUNNING LAPS 2 AND 3 SECONDS SLOWER THAN USUAL. I GOT TO LAP 7 AND MY PADDLE SHIFTER STOOPED WORKING... SO I PRESSED ESCAPE. AND NONE OF THE BUTTONS ON MY BOX WERE WORKING. WHEN I WENT TO REMOVE THE BUTTON BOX AND STEERING WHEEL AND THE SERVO WAS REALLY HOT. IT TOOK 45 MINUTES BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO REMOVE THE BUTTON BOX... NEED LESS TO SAY MY RICMOTECH BUTTON BOX WAS RUINED. I EMAILED THEM AND THEY WANTED ME TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS OF THE TELEMETRY WHILE I DROVE. SO I RECORD A 60 MINUTE VIDEO OF THE TELEMETRY. BUT AS I HAD ALREADY TOLD THEM, IT WOULDN'T SHOW ANYTHING.. BUT IN THAT TIME OF RECORDING I WOULD STOP TO LET THE SERVO COOL DOWN BECAUSE I DINT WANT TO KILL ANOTHER BUTTON BOX... BUT ANYWAY THEY ARE TRYING TO BLAME EVERYTHING BUT THE SERVO OR THEIR SYSTEM BE MESSED UP... IT WAS FINE UNTIL THE GLITCH HAPPENED THOUGH... BUT NOW I HAVE TO WAIT PROBABLY 3 MORE DAYS FOR MY 3RD EMAIL RESPONSE. I OPENED A CASE WITH PAPAL, HOPEFULLY THAT GETS THEIR ATTENTION.... I COMPLETELY REGRET DEALING WITH SIM-PLICITY... IT HAS BEEN A HEADACHE FOR THE MOST PART AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL... PEOPLE WARNED ME, BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN... JUST A WARNING, "BUYER BEWARE" I REGRET BUYING FROM THEM...

Upvote 0
Jeez, SIMRACER01 - please speak normal...and please before final decision of the case and final act of the company - why you curse them so hard??? Relax - I own SW7C and I am more than happyt with it!!! Ofcourse I can confirm that if you use the SW7C for hours on maximum FFb strength especially in RRE - it gets real hot!

Upvote 0
Hi Simracer01,

I don't normally get involved in forum discussions about our products but feel you have unfairly characterised your interactions with my staff on this issue.

Your first email alerting us to a problem was on Sunday 2nd of February at 19:14 PM GMT (outside business hours). Our first response was Monday 3rd of February at 15:39 PM GMT asking for "Telemetry" screenshots to aid in remote diagnosis.

On getting testing information from you, we asked you to carry out further tests which you declined to do as there was no possibility in your opinion the fault lay anywhere other than with the wheelbase.

At 15:46 PM GMT Wednesday 5th February, we offered to pickup the unit under warranty which you agreed to at 18:28 PM GMT (outside business hours & prior to your post above).

Total time from first report to a warranty repair being offered was 2 days, 20 hours & 32 minutes (8 emails from you, 3 responses from us).
Given you've stated the glitch occurred on the 26th of January and the unit worked fine until then, a sub 3 day turnaround on a return authorisation can hardly be seen as unprofessional.

Kind regards,
Ollie Aina

Upvote 0
Anyone using their wheel on Euro truck simulator 2? Mine is detected and the FFB works, but for some reason it is continuously pulling to the right.

Have not tried euro truck but i know with wreckfest which i believe is unsupported it also pulls right slightly. Doesn't really bother me as i hardly ever play it.

The game works and you still get ffb but it doesn't feel right. Maybe email simplicity to look into it, add as a supported title or if it's already supported fix the issue.

Upvote 0
Have not tried euro truck but i know with wreckfest which i believe is unsupported it also pulls right slightly. Doesn't really bother me as i hardly ever play it.

The game works and you still get ffb but it doesn't feel right. Maybe email simplicity to look into it, add as a supported title or if it's already supported fix the issue.
I figured out that it stops pulling right when you turn off "Engine" FFB option. It's still not optimally supported, but good enough

Upvote 0
Hi Simracer01,

I don't normally get involved in forum discussions about our products but feel you have unfairly characterised your interactions with my staff on this issue.

Your first email alerting us to a problem was on Sunday 2nd of February at 19:14 PM GMT (outside business hours). Our first response was Monday 3rd of February at 15:39 PM GMT asking for "Telemetry" screenshots to aid in remote diagnosis.

On getting testing information from you, we asked you to carry out further tests which you declined to do as there was no possibility in your opinion the fault lay anywhere other than with the wheelbase.

At 15:46 PM GMT Wednesday 5th February, we offered to pickup the unit under warranty which you agreed to at 18:28 PM GMT (outside business hours & prior to your post above).

Total time from first report to a warranty repair being offered was 2 days, 20 hours & 32 minutes (8 emails from you, 3 responses from us).
Given you've stated the glitch occurred on the 26th of January and the unit worked fine until then, a sub 3 day turnaround on a return authorisation can hardly be seen as unprofessional.

Kind regards,
Ollie Aina
I registered just to say this... As a community manager, this is the kind of behavior that is teached into conflicts resolution. I can tell that a company about shows this way of dealing with problems, and responding disputes has all my credit.

Cant wait until I save the money to buy from you guys.

Upvote 0
Strange and hard to read that it is going the wrong way on this moment. My experience was totally different 3 months ago. Placed a order, found out that there was a currency problem. Withing 6 hours they cancelled my order so i could place a new one.
Also when my package was sent, i emailed them why dpd is not changed and within 8 hours i had a response. '
We use a 2 stage shipping process for international orders with a domestic courier picking up from us and handing over to the DPD International hub for export.'
Now the product is working fine and have a lot of fun with it.
To come back to all the bad messages at the moment. I cant place it why it's going wrong.
Only thing i could think about is that they are working with 3 employees, when one gets sick you have a big problem now. Normally they ship 4/5 units a week, now problably they need to do 30-40. Simracing exploded these days.
Also the shipping from China for the Mige motors would go slow now.
Eventually i think you will get your product, only you need to wait much much longer. Also they need to stop taking new orders at the website and place a news flash on the site of what is going on now.
If you cant wait? Put your Credit-card to work or PayPal

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes