Anybody using a GTX 770 2GB

Last edited:
Maxing out reflection settings is utterly pointless in my opinion, unless you have an absolute beats of a machine it only hurts fps for very little image quality gain. I use low cubemap and face-per frame 4 with my 7950 and it looks great with no framerate dips either.

I use medium resolution reflections and 3 faces per frame. Anything higher than 3 starts to eat up framerate and I can't see any difference between medium and high settings.

I also use low smoke generation simply because even at low, there's plenty of smoke to go around and I turn off smoke in mirrors because that's unnecessary when you should be focused on what's happening in front of you.

I got 3D working...I'm trying the 14 day trial of nvidea 3DTV Play....it's nice but not quite as cool as I though it would be..probably won't spend the $40 for that program.

On Kunos original tracks I have cubemaps on high and faces on 3..everything else cranked up with no blur (don't like it) and smoke on low...I have a smoke mod so it doesn't really matter where I set that, there is smoke everywhere alot of the time. I'm using 16 AF and 8 AA through the nvidea control panel...I have well over a hundred frames but I v-sync it to keep everything butter smooth.

If I start dead last behind 23 other cars at nords GP the frames will dip into the 40 for a few seconds with the tiniest of micro-stutters here and there when the grid takes off...after that it stays smooth as can be.

The Snoopy Nords will stutter like crazy unless I turn shadow quality from high to low, and then it runs fine.

I got 3D working...I'm trying the 14 day trial of nvidea 3DTV Play....it's nice but not quite as cool as I though it would be..probably won't spend the $40 for that program.

On Kunos original tracks I have cubemaps on high and faces on 3..everything else cranked up with no blur (don't like it) and smoke on low...I have a smoke mod so it doesn't really matter where I set that, there is smoke everywhere alot of the time. I'm using 16 AF and 8 AA through the nvidea control panel...I have well over a hundred frames but I v-sync it to keep everything butter smooth.

If I start dead last behind 23 other cars at nords GP the frames will dip into the 40 for a few seconds with the tiniest of micro-stutters here and there when the grid takes off...after that it stays smooth as can be.

The Snoopy Nords will stutter like crazy unless I turn shadow quality from high to low, and then it runs fine.

Yes, the game gfx isn't optimized yet. 1, 2 or 3 Titans are giving the same result you get with your card in this game.

Yes, the game gfx isn't optimized yet. 1, 2 or 3 Titans are giving the same result you get with your card in this game.

Pedro you seem to spend an awful lot of time playing Assetto Corsa considering you spend so much time criticizing it.

I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, I'm just curious: Why do you keep coming back if you find so much wrong with the game? What do you actually enjoy about AC? If anything?

This is wrong. You will not get the same framerate results with 1, 2, or 3 Titans as you will with a single GTX 770. I'm seriously starting to wonder if you own even own Assetto Corsa, or 3 Titan's either. I have two GTX 780's which are almost identical to two TItan's and I know for a fact that SLI works properly with two cards and is in fact much faster than a single card.

This is wrong. You will not get the same framerate results with 1, 2, or 3 Titans as you will with a single GTX 770. I'm seriously starting to wonder if you own even own Assetto Corsa, or 3 Titan's either. I have two GTX 780's which are almost identical to two TItan's and I know for a fact that SLI works properly with two cards and is in fact much faster than a single card.

Michael Hornbuckle has gtx770 and claims to get the same results i get with 3 Titans.
Either he lies or the game GFX performance is indeed very limited!!!

Last edited:
Pedro you seem to spend an awful lot of time playing Assetto Corsa considering you spend so much time criticizing it.

I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, I'm just curious: Why do you keep coming back if you find so much wrong with the game? What do you actually enjoy about AC? If anything?

The game is Beta so the main purpose is to be tested to find its bugs. it is not meant to be only enjoyed!
I've got one of the most powerfull rigs out here and therefore i can test this game better than most of the people.

You can haz avatar now!!!

ricardo-e-pedro-cunha-comemoram-ponto-da-dupla-brasileira-durante-partida-contra-alemaes-1344289164409_1920x1080.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back