AMS only showing one third party mod

I have 7 mods installed but now i can see only one in the second icons page. The other six are installed but only can acess through all cars and tracks
Anyone experiencing this?

Hi,

Due to the present Reiza Mod numbering system, the icon will not appear correctly in your menu, unless you rename the srs and tga file to the next available number, for example reiza21.srs and reiza21.tga if you have no other mods installed.

A mod will still work fine without making this change, but the menu icon will be a blank gray button. The mod is only available in 'All Cars & Tracks'

So look in your Series folder and see if there is a TGA file present for a specific mod. If there is one, rename the belonging SRS file and TGA file in right order.

Note: within the next update of AMS this issue of numbering isn't present anymore, you can choose whatever you want. But slots reiza1-29 will be reserved for upcoming content of Reiza itself.

Hi hummer444, thanks for your answer. Sorry my english.
Right now, the last srs/tga oficial reiza file is 21 (Boxer). reiza 99 is for all cars and tracks.
My files (tga and srs) are correct, i believe. 22,23,24,25,26,27 and 28. But only shows now the 22 icon on the second page since all first page is now filled with Reiza oficial mods
Not even more the the blank gray button are showing
I´m using Pudu´s icons for Reiza mods (http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ams-series-icons.121658/) and last time i checked (May 9th i think it was on steam info) everything was working.
Maybe something changed in the files structure? My mods are activated through JSMGE mod utility. Will try in the old way to see

os: tried old installation form (not using JSMGE) and still can only get to work reiza22 tga to show in the mods second page

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back