Other AMS Series Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pudu submitted a new resource:

AMS Series Icons - Alternative icons for Automobilista series

A few alternative series icons to replace the default ones, of which I'm not really a fan. I'm not sure if these are any better, but at least they're different. :p

The main screen looks a bit busy with these ... but they're easy to delete and return to the originals.

View attachment 134544

Just drop them into your Series folder and let them overwrite the originals. If you hate 'em, just delete them and let Steam rebuild your Series folder for you.

Read more about this resource...

Pudu updated AMS Series Icons with a new update entry:

touch ups + a few mods

I want to thank everyone so much for all the kind words you shared about these. I'm really genuinely chuffed that others are finding them of use.

This is a tiny update to touch up a couple of rough edges, change the names to UPPER CASE, which is what Reiza seems to be going with now for their srs files (yes it makes a difference in the ordering whether the srs files are upper case or lower case), and to add a few more icons for mods that you may or may not have installed....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks guys.

The mods which haven't been released yet are just from GSCE - most mods will drop right into AMS and work well enough. The 2016s are from the great skins that our resident RD artists have shared. I made a separate series with updated driver and team names/talent files. I figured almost everyone has done this already too.

...may I ask....could you please do me a V8Supercar as you have done but using the PRESTON HIRE car ? i would love that one.

Rob, it would be a pleasure - your skins are beautiful.

Here's a quick and dirty version. I'll try to tidy it up a bit later when I have some free time.

montana.jpg

I recently update and lost all my cool icons. Should i just only install this over?
I forget how to manage these things.. :(

edit: cannot see my old third party mods installed too. This kind of s* is ****ing annoying
sry, bad mood here but i need to get this out of my system

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%