AMS Modding - Requests

Hello,

Can someone please help me. the standing formation lap works great on the original routes. before the cars start rolling to the starting position, they slow down. on some modding routes, the first car shoots over your starting position or even the standing formation lap goes endlessly without stopping. there is a setting in the aiw file to reduce the speed before the first car comes to a halt shortly before it. I don't mean the formation speed kph, but really just stop short of it. Many Thanks

Stupid question: What is the DDS format I need to save to get rid of this "extra-shiny coating"? If whatever helps, this is a Ferrari 448 from EEC, and I'm using Intel DDS plugin with Photoshop.
unknown.png

Stupid question: What is the DDS format I need to save to get rid of this "extra-shiny coating"? If whatever helps, this is a Ferrari 448 from EEC, and I'm using Intel DDS plugin with Photoshop.
unknown.png
You dont. You just need to add another channel and then fill it with black only. This will take the shine off of the car.

Other question, maybe this one isn't too easy. Does anyone know this helmet model? I suspect it was converted from some other sim, could you please help me find a PSD of it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
would like to see 60s era Indy cars including the turbines

Attachments

• Andy-Granatelli-with-team-and-Parnelli-Jones-turbine-car-before-the-1967-Indy-500.jpg
    Andy-Granatelli-with-team-and-Parnelli-Jones-turbine-car-before-the-1967-Indy-500.jpg
    874.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 119008402_3620584257985965_2708468960886325735_n.jpg
    119008402_3620584257985965_2708468960886325735_n.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 72
Hi, everyone,

I hope you can help me.
on some routes that I convert with the rfactortool, the aiw does not work properly. the cars drive jerkily left and right and completely lose track of the track. the wheels move very quickly left and right on the ai. does anyone know the problem. As I said, this is only the case on some routes. many thanks for your help

anyone to make these?
2021 - Imperio Endurance Brasil - P1 (AJR skins and Sigma full model and P2 (MCR 2000 and Metalmoro MRX with all engines), GT3 and GT4 (EEC GT3 cars)
2021 - Gaucho de Super Turismo - Metalmoro MRX, MCR 2000 and production cars (BMW 120i, VW Gol G5 #544, etc) by updates)
I can send blueprints via DM
@Raungale try to use the AIW straight from rF1

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play