All Top Teams at career start

mhm after installing this careermod Maldonado in the Williams is fastest in front of a Toro Rosso and a Force India?! Not eally real... :D
Nothing has been changed but teams Id. Nothing else. Q1 sometime gets that kind of results, but Q2 and Q3 have always been normal to me. No abnormal results. Lower teams been fastest in Q1 is really not that much of surprise in real F1. Because top teams run Q1 on prime tires which are almost 1sec slower than Option tires.

Question: Has anyone played a second season in a career yet with this mod? I'm worried that the same problem will happen as in last year's mod where the tiers will be all messed up after the first season.

Question: Has anyone played a second season in a career yet with this mod? I'm worried that the same problem will happen as in last year's mod where the tiers will be all messed up after the first season.
With the speed the patches are coming doubtful :eek:. But unlike 2011 where you had te swap teirs of teams only thing been changed here are Id's nothing else. So it shouldn't be a problem ;)

• Deleted member 137812

Under what tab in database can switch to all start teams? I don't need the whole database just that part ;)

• Deleted member 137812

car performance changes like this?

• Deleted member 137812

Other engine settings need to be changed too, like ai engine power tier. did you do that?

Other engine settings need to be changed too, like ai engine power tier. did you do that?
No . Only those tabs i told you. Nothing else. Engine power, ai tier characteristics everything stays the same. Sessions objectives team objectives nothing has changed. Ferrari will still expect you to finish 1 just like Red Bull and Mclaren.

blejky, could you please tell us which columns, and what exactly you changed, just saying IDs is not helping, I am stupid :)

EDIT never mind, I've downloaded your file to have a look many thanks :)

EDIT 2 ok, I see now thanks again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back