Algarve International Circuit

Tracks Algarve International Circuit 2.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sim racing portugal server open in portimao ;)

cats.jpg

I already gave your track 5 stars, but I wanted to say something else...
I'm not sure how to describe it cos I have NO idea how to make a track...
I don't know if it's the shaders or the textures, but I notice your track does look a tiny bit "darker" than Kunos tracks...
Like, for example, the trees in Vallelunga look quite green and everything look very contrasted and realistic... In Algarve, it kinda looks a bit desaturated, and the sun light seems weak, almost overcast. lol
Actually, it seems that the whole track has a very slight yellow/orangish tint, you know?
I actually noticed this problem on a few other tracks we can find online, especially the old ones, which made me wonder, maybe it was related to old shaders or something...
So anyway, I wonder what you think of this.:)

Tiago Lima updated Algarve International Circuit with a new update entry:

Update 2.5

-Added physical mesh
-New tarmac texture
-New grass texture
-New sand texture
-New surroundings
-New hills
-New horizon
-New google maps texture for the surroundings
-New ai line
-CPU performance optimization

View attachment 130187 View attachment 130188 View attachment 130189 View attachment 130190 View attachment 130191 View attachment 130192 View attachment 130193 View attachment 130194...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Tiago!
I dowloaded the track: i found it made very well! Portimao has a great layout! But i saw that this mod is really heavy compared to other mods: normally i run the game reaching 35-45 fps, but with Portimao i have 30-35 fps, but near to the tower i saw framerate drop to 20 fps.
Will you update the track and fix this issue?

Great track to drive EXCEPT YOU CAN'T PUT ONE TIRE ON MOST OF THE OUTSIDE KERBS OR IT WILL GIVE YOU A PENALTY. This really needs to get fixed or I'm going to end up breaking something because I put a toe over the white line on a really good lap.

Great track to drive EXCEPT YOU CAN'T PUT ONE TIRE ON MOST OF THE OUTSIDE KERBS OR IT WILL GIVE YOU A PENALTY. This really needs to get fixed or I'm going to end up breaking something because I put a toe over the white line on a really good lap.
Is this version even updated? I downloaded the track from the ac track reboot website and I think it is better. Give it a try (btw there are other great circuits on that website).

What a great circuit. Why have we never had an F1 race here?

I don't have an issue eh the Ai going off on the first corner occasionally. Its rare and more realistic than Ai's that never crash.

Agree with some comments that the off-track penalties are harsh, especially given the number of blind corners with few braking markers. If you have 2 wheels on the kerb that should be allowed.

I've no idea. Haven't really used ACC despite getting it a few months ago. Thought ACC was just another version/subset of AC.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back