Alfa Romeo Sauber C37 MOD

Skins Alfa Romeo Sauber C37 MOD 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

Alfa Romeo Sauber C37 MOD - Sauber's new livery

This is a mod for Sauber's new livery that was unveiled today. It is not completely finished yet and I intend on making some tweaks but I wanted to release it before focusing on the Renault.

I have included an EEA installation and a paste installation option, I strongly recommend the EEA installation as paste installations can cause problems with the game. The paste option I did not have time to test so far, so let me know if you have issues with it.

I have no problem with people editing...

Read more about this resource...

Glkzdya.jpg

drBrHF9.jpg

WC5MTrG.jpg

Sh7Cbub.jpg

8en6t35.jpg

I've made the driversuit for the team now, it will be included in an update tomorrow

How to download the livery and get it into the game fully
Click the "download now" button, open the .7z file, (read the readme file), then open the folder caled paste installation, then open another file explorer window and locate your steam games folder (Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2017) (before Steam in the adress is your hardrive and folder, most likely C: drive and program files) then copy the F1 2017 folder from the mod to there and replace all files. For EEA installation there is other tutorials

Click the "download now" button, open the .7z file, (read the readme file), then open the folder caled paste installation, then open another file explorer window and locate your steam games folder (Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2017) (before Steam in the adress is your hardrive and folder, most likely C: drive and program files) then copy the F1 2017 folder from the mod to there and replace all files. For EEA installation there is other tutorials
Yeah ive seen a few but there all different

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea