AL Super Touring Seasons

Cars AL Super Touring Seasons 2.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks a lot Andreas, I will give it a try! I just had a first quick setup and quick race with the mint installation to set everything up.
EDIT:

It looks like I have the wrong SimBin game to start with.

Mine is called SimBin Race the WTCC game (not Race 07).

I believe I had Race 07 on DVD at some point and then converted it on Steam ? Is that possible?

Anyway, the mod installation did fail as some folders are entirely different (the user folder for starters).
I have to follow this up another time.

Last edited:
The Sierra was a conversion I made by request, but I don't have a skin for it, so it's somewhere down on the imaginary to-do list (that's why it is deactivated in the mod). I have very much work now, so I have no release date for anything sadly.

gtr2_255.jpg
gtr2_254.jpg

Pack skin release by Simon for the BTCC GTR 2 pack

I'll send you on Mp link for these skins! Hope you enjoy! all credit'skin go to Simspeed_racing (Simon Gardner and Alexander Hederby and as well as for your great job of converting this Sierra made by my friend Jalonso!

Yes, Markano97 has published more than one pack including those related to the 1991 championships! But the 1991 BTCC pack (found on your mod World Super touring cars for GTR 2 with the "Mega" pack skins) is named after Alexander Herderby and your name as well as Andreas! God bless you and all the team skinners for this beautifull conversion work!
;):thumbsup:

If all files ar in the right places and 'Championship_Settings.txt' is set up correctly at the 4th line, and it still doesn't work, does this update help:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fdv7kfd82hcr5kg/Championship_simulator.html
?

No. Am still being asked to copy and paste the content into the files manually. All the files are in the right places, the txt file is set up correctly. ActiveX is permitted on IE. This creates the championship, but all of the tracks are missing so I can't play it. Where do I get the tracks from?

The tracks are not mine, they have been found around the internet though the years. Some are available at Nogrip. But you can add your own installed tracks in 'Championship_Settings.txt'.

Sometimes it works better to set the ActiveX options for local intranet in iexplorer to 'prompt' instead of 'Enable'

(Or maybe ActiveX isn't allowed to access local files?
Tools -> Internet Options. ->Advanced tab.
Scroll down to security and put a check in 'Allow Active content to run in files on My Computer')

The tracks are not mine, they have been found around the internet though the years. Some are available at Nogrip. But you can add your own installed tracks in 'Championship_Settings.txt'.

Sometimes it works better to set the ActiveX options for local intranet in iexplorer to 'prompt' instead of 'Enable'

(Or maybe ActiveX isn't allowed to access local files?
Tools -> Internet Options. ->Advanced tab.
Scroll down to security and put a check in 'Allow Active content to run in files on My Computer')

Even with those settings, the simulator still asks me to enter information manually. Looks like I'll just have to accept that however good this mod looks, it just doesn't work. I'll get the tracks and create manual championships every season.

I have a problem when runing a single race with this mod. Equal which carfilter i use i'm the only car in the Game Everytime.

AndreasFSC updated AL Super Touring Seasons with a new update entry:

Physics update and Super Touring '96

SUPER TOURING RELOADED AND PRE SUPER TOURING
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a graphical update of my first ever mod 'AL Super Touring' for the Race07 series.
I had to build and learn everything from scratch to make the mod. It was 'learning by doing',
and it resulted in a little bit messy mod, so I've tidied it up.

You need the STCC addon from Simbin to get the sound of some of the cars.
If you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Next update will be about the ai. I have found some really useful 'new' variabels to stop the ai cars from overestimate the grip level (the ai should slow down when loosing grip), added more detailed ai dampers, and the 'look ahead' variable has been tweaked a little

AndreasFSC updated AL Super Touring Seasons with a new update entry:

Ai update

SUPER TOURING RELOADED AND PRE SUPER TOURING
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a graphical update of my first ever mod 'AL Super Touring' for the Race07 series.
I had to build and learn everything from scratch to make the mod. It was 'learning by doing',
and it resulted in a little bit messy mod, so I've tidied it up.

You need the STCC addon from Simbin to get the sound of some of the cars.
If you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ive got a problem with this mod, when opening say the 2000 season the Primera facelift and other cars dont load on the showroom spinner and i install these reloaded packs with the updated front for honda accord 96 for example and they dont work either i just get the caar with no front bumper on it.

This was installed on a clean install too

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back